+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peanuts at the TAC

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Re: Peanuts at the TAC

well, i try to keep them in as small of a pile as i can on the floor just below me. However, without fail, a jerk will eventually make a bad call on the Dawgs and the small pile aint small no more..

Big Dog sharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nice

Re: Peanuts at the TAC

Quote Originally Posted by mjl006 View Post
    Just curious, has eating peanuts and throwing them all over the floor in the TAC always happened and I haven't noticed? I've never seen it before and my immediate thought was that this isn't Logan's Roadhouse. It was a much older gentleman sitting in the student section for me but someone else said they had seen that in another area. Just curious. My personal thought is that I wouldn't throw peanuts on the floor at a basketball game but that's me.

Not so much a complaint. I just had never seen it and it really struck me as odd.
    You, mj1006, must have led a very sheltered life. BTW, did your parents know that you attended the game and what time you got home? Do you really believe that peanut hulls are worse than a half-eaten frito pie turned upside down on the floor and then stepped on by someone?

+ Reply to Thread