+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Baseball at Baylor

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Baseball at Baylor

After we take care of Grambling tomorrow night, a real good series ahead in Waco. Baylor won 2 of 3 against Oral Roberts in Waco, 2 of 3 at Georgia, beat Houston and Rice in the Houston College Classic. They play Texas St. tomorrow night who beat them 13-2 on March 1st. I'm sure they will get revenge for that game.

We play them 4 games...a little forshadowing to our notorius 4 game conference match ups. I would love to take 3 of 4, but 2 of 2 will be a success on the road.

Baylor started the season at #16 I think.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Varsity Bulldog Cactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really nice Cactus Rob's Avatar

Re: Baseball at Baylor

Splitting on the road would be great, 3 out of 4 anytime at home is just as good. IMO

+ Reply to Thread