+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Broadmoor Home For Sale

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Broadmoor Home For Sale

I am selling my home by owner. It's a 2 Bed/2 Bath, 1453 SF, and I am asking 152,500. I have included a flyer and more can be viewed at jnida.smugmug.com, click on "galleries" and my album is titled 137 Leo Ave.

Please keep ears open for anyone thinking of moving to or within shreveport. They can call me at (318)613-6108.

Thanks!

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Re: Broadmoor Home For Sale

bump

Champ Salvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant future Salvatore Assante's Avatar

If anybody is willing to pay that I will sell them a newer house of the same size in Bossier for that price, or if you are moving to Bossier I will sell you my house when you sell yours.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Salvatore Assante View Post
    If anybody is willing to pay that I will sell them a newer house of the same size in Bossier for that price, or if you are moving to Bossier I will sell you my house when you sell yours.
    It is Broadmoor......they will pay it.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvatore Assante View Post
    Hah, thanks for the help.

Puppy EEDawg72 has turned a few heads around hereEEDawg72 has turned a few heads around hereEEDawg72 has turned a few heads around hereEEDawg72 has turned a few heads around here EEDawg72's Avatar

I wish you luck. I rode by that house on my bike many times when I was a kid. We lived at 257 Leo Street. Of course, that was a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by EEDawg72 View Post
    I wish you luck. I rode by that house on my bike many times when I was a kid. We lived at 257 Leo Street. Of course, that was a long time ago.
    Thanks.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Sold
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THEarmada View Post
    I am selling my home by owner. It's a 2 Bed/2 Bath, 1453 SF, and I am asking 152,500. I have included a flyer and more can be viewed at jnida.smugmug.com, click on "galleries" and my album is titled 137 Leo Ave.

Please keep ears open for anyone thinking of moving to or within shreveport. They can call me at (318)613-6108.

Thanks!

Does it smell of rich mahogany?

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Does it smell of rich mahogany?
    You stay classy, Ron Burgandy...

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

I had an 1800 sq. ft. story and a half 3br/2b (and another room that was added on and not counted in the br count) house located in Broadmoor. It had a beautiful front porch, a yard the size of a football field, and it only sold for 130K. Good luck with that price, brother!

Its a done deal, got my money in the bank today. Sold for 145,000. I got two 145,000 offers but the first fell through. I think if I wasn't in as much of a rush to sell I could have gotten atleast 149,900. Sold it by owner and saved myself $8700. FYI, there are or have been about 10 homes for sale on Leo ave.

+ Reply to Thread