+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Past Purchases by BBB

Bulldog lillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nice

Re: Past Purchases by BBB

Tuba covers have been decided I am just waiting on Dwayne to get back with me. If you have a way of contacting him besides email to let him know I sent it to him please do so. Thanks.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by lillojo318 View Post
    Tuba covers have been decided I am just waiting on Dwayne to get back with me. If you have a way of contacting him besides email to let him know I sent it to him please do so. Thanks.
    I'll check my other email account and get back with you -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Are extra covers being purchased in preparation for possible growth in the future? Id love to see 13 tubas again.

Bulldog lillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nice

yes. We also got some trombone slide covers as well.
    Last edited by lillojo318; 03-23-2011 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I'll check my other email account and get back with you -
    Okay.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Do you guys have a mock up of what you're getting?

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Do you guys have a mock up of what you're getting?
    As of right now we are getting State T's and Trombone Slides. We had more but as a new organization literally 2months old we don't have the funding to pay for the rest that we wanted.

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

as a new organization literally 2months old we don't have the funding to pay for the rest that we wanted.
    That's life, you never have the funding to get what you want.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

As of right now we are getting State T's and Trombone Slides. We had more but as a new organization literally 2months old we don't have the funding to pay for the rest that we wanted.
    What else did you want?

We took the idea from someone to get Lady Techster tuba covers for hoop troop. The total cost for the entire project was $7,480.00. That included all logos, State T's, Lady Techster covers as well as trombone slide covers. We tried to order enough so in case we have a full line again next yr or the year after. BB&B can only pay for part of that so we are out on the rest. If you or anyone you know want to help us feel free to go to our website www.tubalpha.webs.com and click on donate link. We have a lot of projects we are trying to complete before fall that is going to cost A LOT of money. We are also planning fundraisers as well and we are trying to get the word out on who we are. I can tell you right now we are planning a fundraiser dinner at Chili's in Ruston in April that is another way you can help us out. I will keep you posted.
    Last edited by lillojo318; 03-26-2011 at 06:29 PM.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

We took the idea from someone to get Lady Techster tuba covers for hoop troop. The total cost for the entire project was $7,480.00. That included all logos, State T's, Lady Techster covers as well as trombone slide covers. We tried to order enough so in case we have a full line again next yr or the year after. BB&B can only pay for part of that so we are out on the rest. If you or anyone you know want to help us feel free to go to our website www.tubalpha.webs.com and click on donate link. We have a lot of projects we are trying to complete before fall that is going to cost A LOT of money. We are also planning fundraisers as well and we are trying to get the word out on who we are. I can tell you right now we are planning a fundraiser dinner at Chili's in Ruston in April that is another way you can help us out. I will keep you posted.
    I don't know if you've tried this route yet, but have you tried contacting Jeff Fink(I think that's his name)? He is in charge of the "Band Alumni Assoc." He would be able to send out a mass email for anyone who's info. he has, to see if they would like to donate any to the cause. Robken should have his contact info.

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    I don't know if you've tried this route yet, but have you tried contacting Jeff Fink(I think that's his name)? He is in charge of the "Band Alumni Assoc." He would be able to send out a mass email for anyone who's info. he has, to see if they would like to donate any to the cause. Robken should have his contact info.
    Okay I will look into that. Thanks.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post

I think I just heard a chorus of band geek angels at just the mention of Jeff Fink... Listen there it is again!!!

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    I think I just heard a chorus of band geek angels at just the mention of Jeff Fink... Listen there it is again!!!

LOL
    Ha Ha. Never met the guy. Just know of him.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Shouldn't the state T covers serve for both men's and women's basketball?
    Good old Memorial Gym

+ Reply to Thread