+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Past Purchases by BBB

Varsity Bulldog Lazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of light Lazarus_KKY's Avatar

Re: Past Purchases by BBB

Quote Originally Posted by lillojo318 View Post
    yes. We also got some trombone slide covers as well.
    I like the sound of this!!!

Varsity Bulldog Lazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of light Lazarus_KKY's Avatar

Re: Past Purchases by BBB

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    I think I just heard a chorus of band geek angels at just the mention of Jeff Fink... Listen there it is again!!!

LOL
    Jeff taught me how to play Bassoon!! He is lengend!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread