+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UTA to the WAC?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: UTA to the WAC?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRaiderFn View Post
    WHAT!?!?! belch fans looking at Tech's board seeking validation!!! YES WAY!!!

Varsity Bulldog BlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your time BlueRaiderFn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Yes, I realize we Tech fans overreact about everything and I apologize

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

An there was peace between ...... oh, never mind. It isn't about UTA-WAC after all. Carpal tunnel pain for nut'n.

Back to Scrimmage today anyone? I know, yet another HJ.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    Gotta love those regional institution fans who surf other schools boards.
    When they quit coming here and commenting on us then we need to worry. Their presence is a sign that they are infatuated with TECH.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    When they quit coming here and commenting on us then we need to worry. Their presence is a sign that they are infatuated with TECH.
    Middle does have a heck of a golf team.

Varsity Bulldog BlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your time BlueRaiderFn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Middle does have a heck of a golf team.

Women's b ball ain't bad either. Not to mention our football team has to three bowl games since 2006 and a baseball team that makes the tourney very often.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Women's b ball ain't bad either. Not to mention our football team has to three bowl games since 2006 and a baseball team that makes the tourney very often.
    And Tennessee IS a beautiful state. So I'll give you that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    And Tennessee IS a beautiful state. So I'll give you that.

Thanks...I built it myself Louisiana is beautiful in it's own way. I love the taste of fried alligator tail if that means anything.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    Your prolly right, but doesn't mean I have to be nice to them.

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    Your prolly right, but doesn't mean I have to be nice to them.

Guys, I hate to break it to ya but I visit MAC boards, CONF USA boards, SEC boards, Big Ten boards, and the list goes on. I follow most non aq schools that are near Sun Belt Conf schools or that we play or have played. Most people I know don't limit themselves to just their conference board. I rarely visit this board btw. If you think we are bad you should see Memphis and La Tech fans on our board.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Fess up. Who's been slumming on MFSU's board?

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

MTSU has a board?

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, I hate to break it to ya but I visit MAC boards, CONF USA boards, SEC boards, Big Ten boards, and the list goes on. I follow most non aq schools that are near Sun Belt Conf schools or that we play or have played. Most people I know don't limit themselves to just their conference board. I rarely visit this board btw. If you think we are bad you should see Memphis and La Tech fans on our board.
    What he is trying to say is he's a dork with no life. Gotta love it!

+ Reply to Thread