+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spotted in downtown Hattiesburg:

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Spotted in downtown Hattiesburg:

Always a welcome sight....

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Spotted in downtown Hattiesburg:

I love seeing people with Tech stickers, that's awesome! I saw someone driving an Expedition leaving the Post Office off of Mansfield Road in Shreveport the other day with an LTAC sticker, it made my day.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I got a new car and it looks like techteamshop sold out of the nice decals.

It'll be really cool if either the teamshop or bookstore will get with a manufacture and create a chrome decal like the image i created below...

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

I love it when they're on nice cars, saw a brand new Audi TT with a Louisiana Tech Alum license plate holder.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Hey qng001 didn't you get your alumni association decal?

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    Hey qng001 didn't you get your alumni association decal?
    Yeah, but I like a bigger tech logo on my ride (plus i don't like the alumn sticker design).

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    I love it when they're on nice cars, saw a brand new Audi TT with a Louisiana Tech Alum license plate holder.
    Always a welcome site, and every day I see all kinds of Tech stuff on cars downtown in Shreveport.

The parking lot where I park on the corner of Texas and Spring St. is kinda a mini Tech lot with about 4-5 car decals or Tech license plates.

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

How about my LTAC lapel pin getting recognition in Aswan, Egypt last Spring???? Fellow approached me and asked if that was "Louisiana Tech". He said he got his Masters while at Barksdale. That was neat!!!

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Good thread. Reminds me that I need to get a couple of Tech decals for my wife's Mazda Tribute (only has a LTAC sticker now) before I go canoeing in the Hattiesburg area April 15 - 20. My Subaru Baja has 4 Tech decals plus the official license plate!!

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    Good thread. Reminds me that I need to get a couple of Tech decals for my wife's Mazda Tribute (only has a LTAC sticker now) before I go canoeing in the Hattiesburg area April 15 - 20. My Subaru Baja has 4 Tech decals plus the official license plate!!
    You doing the Okatoma I presume? It is a fun river and very pretty area.

However, DO NOT BRING any alcohol. These guys take "dry county" to a whole new level. You WILL get caught and WILL get a ticket and might get taken to the local jail if they are in a pissy mood. The cops literally hide in the woods with camo and ghillie suits and video tape you drinking. Then they radio ahead to more guys in camo and ghillie suits who will jump out of the woods and surround your canoe, and when you try to deny it they present you with the video evidence as they write your ticket.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by NathanDarby View Post

However, DO NOT BRING any alcohol. These guys take "dry county" to a whole new level. You WILL get caught and WILL get a ticket and might get taken to the local jail if they are in a pissy mood. The cops literally hide in the woods with camo and ghillie suits and video tape you drinking. Then they radio ahead to more guys in camo and ghillie suits who will jump out of the woods and surround your canoe, and when you try to deny it they present you with the video evidence as they write your ticket.
    Thanks for the tip, that's very good to know. I'll alert everyone.

We're doing the Okatoma, Black Creek for sure, then two from among Magees Creek, Red Creek, Bogue Chitto, Strong River. Thanks again, a ticket would sure wreck an otherwise nice trip.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I got a new car and it looks like techteamshop sold out of the nice decals.

It'll be really cool if either the teamshop or bookstore will get with a manufacture and create a chrome decal like the image i created below...

that is a sweet design, quang.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love to have a sticker like that. Also, EVERYONE on here that lives in Louisiana should have a freakin' Tech license plate!

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NathanDarby View Post

Why on earth would you do a float trip without any alcohol?
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Why on earth would you do a float trip without any alcohol?
    Ordinarily you wouldn't. And the small-town-nothing-better-to-do cops in Covington County know that. They just LOVE for unsuspecting out-of-towners, and even better out-of-staters, to come down THEIR river with some alcohol.

I am not kidding one bit about this. Their special forces wannabe style raids on the Okatoma are LEGENDARY all over the state of Mississippi. If they are feeling less adventurous, they will just set up "roadblocks" where they have a bunch of cops wade out to a shallow spot in the river and stop every canoe going by and search every cooler. And don't think you can hide your hunch punch in a Gatorade bottle or something, they will smell and taste stuff if they are suspicious. They are ridiculously over-zealous about this, and everybody around here knows better than to try them.

On their side, they do also catch a lot of drug use on the river, and I am with them on that. Plus I guess you could argue it keeps the river more suited for families and young kids, and keeps drunk rednecks from acting too trashy and ruining everybody's trip.

+ Reply to Thread