+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kim and Barmore comments

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Kim and Barmore comments

Baylor wins the B12 championship by 3 points. A&M almost pulled off the buzzer beating three pointer to put it in ot.

Kim comments on National TV (paraphrased due to memory loss :icon_wink: I love having Coach Barmore here so he can have all the perks that La. Tech wouldn't give back in the day.

Barmore comments on National TV right after that (again paraphrased): I am so proud of Kim, but I am here for Kim, Gary Blair, and Teresa Weatherspoon at Louisiana Tech and the game of WBB.

Thank you, Coach Barmore!

Kim will hold this grudge to the day she dies. Forget all the good that she experienced at Tech - the packed Memorial Gym and TAC, the National Championships, the Final Fours, the support from the community. I am not saying who was right or wrong, but she needs to let this go. I think she is supportive of Spoon - by comments I have heard, so that is good. I just hate that it has to be a lifelong grudge for Tech, our fans, and her.

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

Re: Kim and Barmore comments

The last memory is always the strongest! You don't remember the dance,just the fact that she left with someone else!

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Baylor wins the B12 championship by 3 points. A&M almost pulled off the buzzer beating three pointer to put it in ot.

Kim comments on National TV (paraphrased due to memory loss :icon_wink: I love having Coach Barmore here so he can have all the perks that La. Tech wouldn't give back in the day.

Barmore comments on National TV right after that (again paraphrased): I am so proud of Kim, but I am here for Kim, Gary Blair, and Teresa Weatherspoon at Louisiana Tech and the game of WBB.

Thank you, Coach Barmore!

Kim will hold this grudge to the day she dies. Forget all the good that she experienced at Tech - the packed Memorial Gym and TAC, the National Championships, the Final Fours, the support from the community. I am not saying who was right or wrong, but she needs to let this go. I think she is supportive of Spoon - by comments I have heard, so that is good. I just hate that it has to be a lifelong grudge for Tech, our fans, and her.
    I thought Kim and Leon both congratulated Spoon and the Lady Techsters...

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    I thought Kim and Leon both congratulated Spoon and the Lady Techsters...
    Maybe they went back to Kim and she said something. I hope so. I just heard the first interview.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Maybe they went back to Kim and she said something. I hope so. I just heard the first interview.
    I heard the one right after the game. She did mention Louisiana Tech, but now I don't remember what she said.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I actually wish Kim nothing but good things. She did everything in her power to make us good while she was at TECH. I think it is almost comical the grudge that she has against TECH though. She surely has excelled financially to a level that would not have been achieved, she has succeeded at a school that supported her financially where TECH could not, and seems to have what many could only dream about. Obviously all of her success has not made her happy. Happy people are not filled with hatred, they have let that go.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    I actually wish Kim nothing but good things. She did everything in her power to make us good while she was at TECH. I think it is almost comical the grudge that she has against TECH though. She surely has excelled financially to a level that would not have been achieved, she has succeeded at a school that supported her financially where TECH could not, and seems to have what many could only dream about. Obviously all of her success has not made her happy. Happy people are not filled with hatred, they have let that go.
    I agree with that completely. Everything, including wishing her the best.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    I personally believe she feels she could have only been completely happy in Ruston, but couldn't find the personal strength to turn away from the monetary and other glittery trappings of the big show.:icon_wink:

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I feel that in a way, she will only be happy if she finishes her career here. Its a gut feeling and I know how hard it is to let go of a lifelong dream.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    I feel that in a way, she will only be happy if she finishes her career here. Its a gut feeling and I know how hard it is to let go of a lifelong dream.
    Then I hope she's never happy.

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    Then I hope she's never happy.
    Exactly! I want Spoon to finish her career here.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    I personally believe she feels she could have only been completely happy in Ruston, but couldn't find the personal strength to turn away from the monetary and other glittery trappings of the big show.:icon_wink:

She only turned to Baylor after DR refused to give her a five year deal, only offering her four. What a FU. That's one I will never forgive him for so I guess I will die unhappy too.

Big Dog Snapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66 View Post
    She only turned to Baylor after DR refused to give her a five year deal, only offering her four. What a FU. That's one I will never forgive him for so I guess I will die unhappy too.
    It is my understanding that she would have been at Tech if DR had agreed to a 5 yr. deal. We have a great coach in Spoon, who is as good or better than Kim. What we lost was the years in between. This is much like the lost years of football. We the alumns should not let either happen again.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Snapdawg View Post
    It is my understanding that she would have been at Tech if DR had agreed to a 5 yr. deal. We have a great coach in Spoon, who is as good or better than Kim. What we lost was the years in between. This is much like the lost years of football. We the alumns should not let either happen again.
    I agree! I believe that if you give Tspoon time and recruits, we will be a contender for years to come.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Kim will always be pigtails to me!
    She is part of the awesome tradition of the Techster Program and despite what she might say, you know that she loved her time here as a player and as a coach!
    I wish her luck and just hope we don't have to play them with Griner on their team anyway!
    Once a Techster always a Techster!!!

+ Reply to Thread