+ Reply to Thread

Thread: W. Basketball. Lady Techsters Body of Work Deserves NCAA Bid

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Lady Techsters Body of Work Deserves NCAA Bid

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Despite falling in a two-point heartbreaker in the WAC Championship game Saturday, Louisiana Tech has earned a chance to play in the 2011 NCAA Tournament.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: W. Basketball. Lady Techsters Body of Work Deserves NCAA Bid

we will be going dancing this year and it will be the BIg Dance as well!
    The Techsters had an awesome year and they deserve a spot there!
    The question for me is what section of the centrytell did LaTech get for there block?
    I need to order my tickets soon!
    See you guys in Bossier!

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I need dates and prices!!

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    As posted in the "Bracketology" thread...

Important Dates
    Monday, March 14, 6:00pm CT, NCAA Tournament Selection Show (ESPN)
    Sunday, March 20, NCAA 1st Round (CenturyTel Center, Bossier City, Louisiana)
    Tuesday, March 22, NCAA 2nd Round (CenturyTel Center, Bossier City, Louisiana)

Links

1st & 2nd Round Info for CenturyTel Center

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    The ladies of Bernice are usually quite reasonable.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champ967 View Post
    the ladies of bernice are usually quite reasonable.
    bazinga!

Puppy clh732004 is an unknown

Hey can anyone tell me what the new recruits are ranked nationally? Or do u know of any sites that show them?

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by clh732004 View Post
    Hey can anyone tell me what the new recruits are ranked nationally? Or do u know of any sites that show them?
    ---
    even better how does this class rank among all the in-coming Division 1 schools?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    ---
    even better how does this class rank among all the in-coming Division 1 schools?
    Well, we have some "under the radar" players coming in, so I don't know how it would look on paper. I DO know that we have some awesome recruits, though. :icon_wink:

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    we will be going dancing this year and it will be the BIg Dance as well!
    The Techsters had an awesome year and they deserve a spot there!
    The question for me is what section of the centrytell did LaTech get for there block?
    I need to order my tickets soon!
    See you guys in Bossier!

just because they deserve a spot doesn't mean they will get it. You are probably too young to remember the years that we would be ranked 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th in the nation and end up with a 3 or 4 seed and be sent to one of the biggies' house with the hopes that we would be eliminated because the bigger schools meant more and better publicity for women's basketball. We are by no means a shoe in at this point in time. Hope to see you in Bossier.

+ Reply to Thread