+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Questions for Coach Dykes and Bruce Van De Velde

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Re: Questions for Coach Dykes and Bruce Van De Velde

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post

The buyout from WAC, if there is a WAC left, is 1 million.
    I can't believe we would even contemplate paying a dime to the WAC. The mess that is now the WAC is not at all what we signed up for when we joined back in 2001.

How much of their buyout did Fresno/Nevada/Boise end up paying? I remember there being a big ruckus about Fresno and Nevada in particular.

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

We will break ground on the new endzone facility spring or early summer following the upcoming season.

Did I miss anything..besides my disheveled appearance at the luncheon being compared to Tony Franklin's?:icon_wink:
    At least you can cook.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NathanDarby View Post
    I can't believe we would even contemplate paying a dime to the WAC. The mess that is now the WAC is not at all what we signed up for when we joined back in 2001.

How much of their buyout did Fresno/Nevada/Boise end up paying? I remember there being a big ruckus about Fresno and Nevada in particular.
    I wouldn't pay Benson a dime if anything I might sue WAC and him for what is has become!

But we can't do that until we have somewhere else to land!

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Did I miss anything..besides my disheveled appearance at the luncheon being compared to Tony Franklin's?:icon_wink:

You forgot to mention the first question asked of Bruce and his response.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shreveportdawg View Post
    You forgot to mention the first question asked of Bruce and his response.
    TAG Board members are trying to forget that!
    The Board table was just recoginized for our efforts of promoting TECH when you (a board member) threw that one out!

When we invite them here to speak maybe WE shouldn't attack them with the first question! LOL! I mean even Dykes said, "Damn, Tough Crowd!"(snickering) ...at leat he knows how fast we will turn on him! LOL!

FYI, no one has spoken about what BVDV said about Rupp's buyout. (...?....) I found that statement the most interesting!

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    TAG Board members are trying to forget that!
    The Board table was just recoginized for our efforts of promoting TECH when you (a board member) threw that one out!

When we invite them here to speak maybe WE shouldn't attack them with the first question! LOL! I mean even Dykes said, "Damn, Tough Crowd!"(snickering) ...at leat he knows how fast we will turn on him! LOL!

FYI, no one has spoken about what BVDV said about Rupp's buyout. (...?....) I found that statement the most interesting!
    Ok... What was the first question asked and what did Bruce say about the buyout?

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DellDawg View Post
    Ok... What was the first question asked and what did Bruce say about the buyout?
    Question was - How much do we need to buy out Rupp's last year?

Answer was - Money is not an issue.

Led me to believe someone has already offered up the buyout money.

Champ techblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to behold

Led me to believe someone has already offered up the buyout money.
    Or could it be that he will be staying no matter what the buyout is?

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

My source says he's staying at least one more year. But as we know the Tech way is to form a committee first before a decision is made.

Quote Originally Posted by techblue4 View Post
    Or could it be that he will be staying no matter what the buyout is?

That's not the impression I got, but who knows when it comes to our administration.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NathanDarby View Post

He did also say "If there is still a WAC"

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

So, did any of you geniuses follow up with, "well, what exactly IS the issue?"

HD

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    So, did any of you geniuses follow up with, "well, what exactly IS the issue?"

HD
    Dang HD! I'm proud you know how to spell genius. Now go back outside and play hide and go screw yourself.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Is there any word on what Villanova plans to do?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Dang HD! I'm proud you know how to spell genius. Now go back outside and play hide and go screw yourself.
    Eat me, marketdawg. It's got to taste better than the food you serve.

HD

+ Reply to Thread