+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Questions on the city of Norcross, GA

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Questions on the city of Norcross, GA

Hi y'all,
    I'm looking at a potential job offer in Norcross, GA and I have no idea about this city or its surrounding area.
    If any of y'all happens to live close to it or know about it, please give me some info about the city.
    Is it safe area to raise a family?
    What is the living cost there?
    Is there anything to do there?
    etc.

Thanks in advance.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Questions on the city of Norcross, GA

Considering that I've never left LA, I can't really answer your questions, but I can do google searches. :icon_wink:

http://www.city-data.com/city/Norcross-Georgia.html

http://www.costofliving.net/index.cf...ls&CityId=2003

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Considering that I've never left LA, I can't really answer your questions, but I can do google searches. :icon_wink:

http://www.city-data.com/city/Norcross-Georgia.html

http://www.costofliving.net/index.cf...ls&CityId=2003
    Thanks, Doc. I did some similar google search already but still want to have some real life info from our BBB'ers.
    It is crazy to see how cheap the living cost is down south compared to up North here.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

I have some good friends in Suwanee, which is about 12 miles up the road. Suwanee has some of the best schools in Georgia. I stayed with my friends a little over a year ago and was really impressed with the area and if I ever end up working in the Atlanta area it is probably where I'd settle. Far enough north that you are out of the craziest of Atlanta traffic, but an easy drive into the city to take advantage of its offerings. And if the job itself is in Norcross, you could easily live somewhere like Suwanee and have a super easy commute.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Also, Norcross is just up from Doraville, which is where a lot of Atlanta's ethnic stuff is (especially Chinese and Korean).

Thanks, Brian. These are the kind of information that I'm looking for.
    The job is in Norcross.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I never go outside the perimeter. But Norcross is not too far from Dunwoody. I have heard they have decent schools there, and it is closer to the city if that is of interest to you.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

+ Reply to Thread