+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Questions on the city of Norcross, GA

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Questions on the city of Norcross, GA

Hi y'all,
    I'm looking at a potential job offer in Norcross, GA and I have no idea about this city or its surrounding area.
    If any of y'all happens to live close to it or know about it, please give me some info about the city.
    Is it safe area to raise a family?
    What is the living cost there?
    Is there anything to do there?
    etc.

Thanks in advance.

Bulldog hisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the ears

Re: Questions on the city of Norcross, GA

Suburb of Atlanta, located in extreme sw Gwinnett county on border w dekalb and Fulton counties. Easy access to atlanta. Traffic can be a bitch but you would have lots of options on where to live as it us fairly easy to get in and out of norcross. Typical suburb. Let me know what company/ where located to have better idea.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Questions on the city of Norcross, GA

Thanks for your quick reply, hisaw.
    I'm looking at Suniva, a spin-off PV company from GaTech.
    5775 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard
    Norcross, GA 30092

+ Reply to Thread