+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rutgers board

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Rutgers board

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    I have a feeling Rutgers team doesn't take us for an easy win. As for the crowd, I think they will be disappointed- I hope to see a big noisy crowd.
    The bulk of the comments from the Rutgers fans deals with complaints about their placement in the tournament (#7 seed playing at the #10 seed's home court). I see some cautious optimism by Rutgers, but almost none of the cockiness and self-confidence you see on other college sports boards before a big game.

I do believe that Tech fans will show up en masse for the Tech-Rutgers game on Sunday.

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    IMUS: That's some rough girls from Rutgers. Man, they got tattoos and—

McGUIRK: Some hard-core hos.

IMUS: That's some nappy-headed hos. I'm gonna tell you that now, man, that's some—whew. And the girls from Tennessee, they all look cute, you know, so, like—kinda like—I don't know.

McGUIRK: A Spike Lee thing.

IMUS: Yeah.

McGUIRK: The Jigaboos vs. the Wannabes—that movie that he had.

Really?????

Puppy beknighted seems to have something between the earsbeknighted seems to have something between the earsbeknighted seems to have something between the earsbeknighted seems to have something between the earsbeknighted seems to have something between the earsbeknighted seems to have something between the earsbeknighted seems to have something between the ears

Speaking as a long-time RU fan, I can promise you that very few of us ever are overconfident about the team winning, let along in a blowout. (There were people worried about the Seton Hall game at the end of the regular season.) Road games in the NCAAs always are a challenge, no matter who you play.

And speaking as a long-time WCBB fan, I want to say it's good to see your team back in the picture. You have one of the best traditions in the game. But, just this once, I'm going to have to root for your opponent.
    Last edited by beknighted; 03-16-2011 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Edited to fix silly typos.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by beknighted View Post
    Speaking as a long-time RU fan, I can promise you that very few of us ever are overconfident about the team winning, let along in a blowout. (There were people worried about the Seton Hall game at the end of the regular season.) Road games in the NCAAs always are a challenge, no matter who you play.

And speaking as a long-time WCBB fan, I want to say it's good to see your team back in the picture. You have one of the best traditions in the game. But, just this once, I'm going to have to root for your opponent.
    Im excited about this matchup and I know Rutgers has some really good fans but to think that Tech isnt going to show up in Shreveport obviously doesnt know WBB. We show up en masse for tourney games especially when its at home. We bleed Womens Basketball.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

They think they should blow us out because they have 7 Top 100 recruits, and we have none... How many Wade Trophy candidates do they have???

And Champ110, they also are calling us a mid-major...

Puppy omgits seems to have something between the earsomgits seems to have something between the earsomgits seems to have something between the earsomgits seems to have something between the earsomgits seems to have something between the earsomgits seems to have something between the ears

They think they should blow us out because they have 7 Top 100 recruits, and we have none... How many Wade Trophy candidates do they have???

Rug might have some folks April Skyes is from Miss just dont let her get hot she can light it up.

But Rug has that killer D like LSU its gone be a UGLY game

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by omgits View Post
    Rug might have some folks April Skyes is from Miss just dont let her get hot she can light it up.

How's that workin' out for ya?

Puppy omgits seems to have something between the earsomgits seems to have something between the earsomgits seems to have something between the earsomgits seems to have something between the earsomgits seems to have something between the earsomgits seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    How's that workin' out for ya?
    We finished in the top 10 in scoring D and Well the man who couldnt find any offense is GONE PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, let's see how many National Championships, Final Fours, Elite 8's, and S16's, they major butts have!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by omgits View Post
    No .. lsu has killer VD.

There's a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    No .. lsu has killer VD.

There's a difference.
    Yall a trip over here

Big Dog ANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I remember it well...... Horrible comments......
    He is a shock jock, those comments aren't bad at all. He isn't a politician, he isn't a news anchor, he isn't a respectable commentator. He is a person who says risky, untasteful things. What he said isn't any worse than a thousand other things he said.

Big Dog ANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of light

How many Tech fans will be there? Guesses/ Estimates?

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by ANODESSEY View Post
    How many Tech fans will be there? Guesses/ Estimates?
    ---
    not sure but the areana has an upper level and a lower level, Malcolm says there not going to sale tickets to the upper level till all the lower level is full....
    I think the areana holds about 12,000 and am pretty sure that the lower level will be filled out so it will look like on TV that the staduim is full!
    Go Techsters!
    And hopefully there will be plenty of Techster fans there!

Champ Dawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond repute Dawgonit's Avatar

It's VERY hot here. Tropics hot. Humid. In the mid 80s. There's a cool breeze along the river, but otherwise, it's like summer in New Jersey. I expected warm. But tropical weather in March?
    From the Rutgers Board
    http://rutgers.rivals.com/showmsg.as...id=988&style=2

I didn't realize mid 80's is Tropical weather and that it's so unbearable ...I'd feel bad for them if the game was played in August, they'd think they're in hell.

+ Reply to Thread