+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rutgers board

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Rutgers board

I called ticketmaster the other day and they were selling tickets in the 200 sections.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

That's. Hilarious!! Good to see the finally realizing they are iin Techster country.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

got 3 in 124. on friday there were only crappy seats in the 100s sections.

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

The weather here is AMAZING!!!!! How could anyone complain?!?!?!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Unfortunately, the Rutgers fans were right on the money with their predictions about how the game would go.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Puppy RC66 seems to have something between the earsRC66 seems to have something between the earsRC66 seems to have something between the earsRC66 seems to have something between the earsRC66 seems to have something between the earsRC66 seems to have something between the earsRC66 seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    They think they should blow us out because they have 7 Top 100 recruits, and we have none... How many Wade Trophy candidates do they have???

And Champ110, they also are calling us a mid-major...

I loved your board, guys.

I think the whole Juju string is hysterical.

You should only be ashamed of mentechsters and the others on this board who only embarrass themselves and their school with all their "nappy-headed hoes" comments. (He should only know that one of that team is now going to medical school, one is a highly-paid model, one owns a very successful style consulting company that a lot of NBA players use, and four are playing professional basketball, including three WNBA starters.)

Dawg06, I especially liked your erudite understanding of the game. But, I can't resist pointing out that so far in the 2011 NCAA WBB tourney, the BEast is 9-0 and the WAC is 0-2.

As I pointed out earlier on this board, T-Spoon is a favorite of all NY Metro area WBB fans.

With her coaching, we'll be seeing you again and again in March. (Please ... just start taking some of those prospects away from those whackos in Waco.)

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RC66 View Post
    I loved your board, guys.

I think the whole Juju string is hysterical.

You should only be ashamed of mentechsters and the others on this board who only embarrass themselves and their school with all their "nappy-headed hoes" comments. (He should only know that one of that team is now going to medical school, one is a highly-paid model, one owns a very successful style consulting company that a lot of NBA players use, and four are playing professional basketball, including three WNBA starters.)

Dawg06, I especially liked your erudite understanding of the game. But, I can't resist pointing out that so far in the 2011 NCAA WBB tourney, the BEast is 9-0 and the WAC is 0-2.

As I pointed out earlier on this board, T-Spoon is a favorite of all NY Metro area WBB fans.

With her coaching, we'll be seeing you again and again in March. (Please ... just start taking some of those prospects away from those whackos in Waco.)
    Thanks for visiting with us. Don't take anything we post personal. We are usually joking in good fun. Good luck against the Aggies! Haven't decided if I'm gonna go to Tuesday night's game or not.

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

The Rutgers fans seem to think we are an easy win to get to A&M -

And oh how they were right! While I am hopeful that our Techsters are on the rise, i think too many fans think we are closer to the top than is reality. T-Spoon has her work cut out for her to get the program back to a perenial power. Not gonna be easy. Last night demonstrated the distance b/t us and a 19-12 Rutgers team that will probably lose the A&M. The gap b/t the Techters and the A&Ms and Baylors is quite vast. However, I am hopeful, just as i am with other Bulldog sports.

Big Dog Kiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by BruceWillisDawg View Post
    a 19-12 Rutgers team
    Keep in mind this record was acheived with the 2nd toughest Strength of Schedule in the country.

Champ Aussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Techster View Post
    Keep in mind this record was acheived with the 2nd toughest Strength of Schedule in the country.
    No doubt but unfortunately for them they'll get one of the hardest 2nd round games, IMO.
    A&M has 5 losses; 3 to Baylor... not exactly unexpected losses, but point being I think these girls from Rutgers don't stand much of a chance.

Personally I think A&M will destroy them. There's a reason they were considered to be a potential number 1 seed.

+ Reply to Thread