+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rutgers opponent Louisiana Tech on the rise under Teresa Weatherspoon

Varsity Bulldog Mad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the rough Mad Italian's Avatar

Rutgers opponent Louisiana Tech on the rise under Teresa Weatherspoon

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Rutgers opponent Louisiana Tech on the rise under Teresa Weatherspoon

Great article!

"JUST BEWARE"

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Great article!

"JUST BEWARE"
    That LOOK on her face at the end of the Fresno game last Saturday told me the whole story. She wasn't mad, wasn't hurt, but looked like she was thinking, "This ain't ever going to happen again". That was one tough look. IMO, we have a good one, but perhaps and more likely, a GREAT one in Spoon. We'll see.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DQDawg View Post
    That LOOK on her face at the end of the Fresno game last Saturday told me the whole story. She wasn't mad, wasn't hurt, but looked like she was thinking, "This ain't ever going to happen again". That was one tough look. IMO, we have a good one, but perhaps and more likely, a GREAT one in Spoon. We'll see.
    Totally agree! You can feel her fire and intensity. I LOVE THAT! With the right recruits, she will take us to the top again. Yes, it is tougher, as she states, to get those top girls, but with her name and us making a little noise, we can start landing them again.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Beware... I would be scared!

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Beware... I would be scared!
    Me too! When Spoon says that with her intense look, I am getting out of the way! :icon_wink:

Varsity Bulldog eddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really nice eddawgfan's Avatar

Loved the article............thanks for posting!

Puppy RC66 seems to have something between the earsRC66 seems to have something between the earsRC66 seems to have something between the earsRC66 seems to have something between the earsRC66 seems to have something between the earsRC66 seems to have something between the earsRC66 seems to have something between the ears

I'm sure you all know that there is a lot of respect and affection for T-Spoon in Rutgers Scarlet Nation and among all WBB fans in the NY metropolitan area.

Work (and dollars!) makes it impossible for me to get down there ... but I'll be glued to ESPN2 Sunday, expecting a good game ... and a Rutgers victory, of course.

+ Reply to Thread