+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lady Techsters Arrival in Bossier City

Champ JDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant future JDubyadawg's Avatar

Lady Techsters Arrival in Bossier City

The Lady Techsters will arrive at their hotel - The Bossier Hotel and Suites (Formerly Holiday Inn) @ 2015 Old Minden Rd, Bossier City on Friday night, March 18th at approximately 8:00 p.m. Come on out and welcome the Lady Techsters when they arrrive!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: Lady Techsters Arrival in Bossier City

Bump. Team Arrival!

Bossier Hotel and Suites

Where:
    2015 Old Minden Rd,
    Bossier City, LA 71111
    [MAP]

Date: Friday
    Time: 8:00 PM

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Bump. Team Arrival!

Bossier Hotel and Suites

Where:
    2015 Old Minden Rd,
    Bossier City, LA 71111
    [MAP]

Date: Friday
    Time: 8:00 PM
    I wish they would have put the team up in the Hilton or something.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    I wish they would have put the team up in the Hilton or something.
    I'm not sure who is responsible for booking the team hotel, but I assume it's the NCAA.

I remember years ago they put us in some pretty nice places when you make it the sweet 16 and beyond. Not so sure about the 1st and 2nd round (we always played those game in Ruston). The visiting team did stay at Maxwells/Howard Johnson/whatever it's called these days.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I'm not sure who is responsible for booking the team hotel, but I assume it's the NCAA.

I remember years ago they put us in some pretty nice places when you make it the sweet 16 and beyond. Not so sure about the 1st and 2nd round (we always played those game in Ruston). The visiting team did stay at Maxwells/Howard Johnson/whatever it's called these days.
    There were 1st and 2nd round games in Ruston?

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

There were 1st and 2nd round games in Ruston?
    Those were the days. All the first & second round games were at campus sites.

If you were a top 4 seed (and we always were), you played at home.

per Latech Alumni Assoc. FB page:

"Lady Techsters arrival TIME CHANGE, they are now scheduled to arrive at the Bossier Hotel & Suites (2015 Old Minden Rd, Bossier City) tonight at 7:15. Come out and support the team!"

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

per Latech Alumni Assoc. FB page:

"Lady Techsters arrival TIME CHANGE, they are now scheduled to arrive at the Bossier Hotel & Suites (2015 Old Minden Rd, Bossier City) tonight at 7:15. Come out and support the team!"
    ---
    I geuss I should have read the last post instead of the first! I got there at 7:30 PM and missed the Techsters arival!
    no problem, just went to Tamalies and had dinner!

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    ---
    I geuss I should have read the last post instead of the first! I got there at 7:30 PM and missed the Techsters arival!
    no problem, just went to Tamalies and had dinner!
    Anyone going by BlindDog wouldn't be expected to read, just lucky. Are you sure you're not a WAC official?

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

KTBS 3 Video: Techsters Arrive

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech78 View Post
    Anyone going by BlindDog wouldn't be expected to read, just lucky. Are you sure you're not a WAC official?
    J,
    As we were walking away tonight two gentelmen were walking up in Tech gear. One man was holding the elbow of the other man with one hand and holding the leash of a guide dog in the other. Jokes may not be appropriate!

BlindDog, I assume anyone that is really blind and calls himself BlindDog isn't affraid to laugh at himself, or others! If that was you, thanks for coming! It wasn't planned well but I really think the girls enjoyed it. You could tell that Spoon is/was on cloud nine tonight.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    And my daughter gets picked by the cameras AGAIN!

That's for you jealous sob's that complain about me getting on Dawgzilla every week!

I did it again!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    And my daughter gets picked by the cameras AGAIN!

That's for you jealous sob's that complain about me getting on Dawgzilla every week!

I did it again!
    Uh. . . . it's not you that attracts the camera. Just sayin . . .

PS-Can you smile a little more?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Not sure, as a player, I'd like to be in a hotel two nights before a game, when I could have slept in my own bed.

I know the flipside of the argument. I've played and coached when we traveled to far off places. It allows the coach to "control" the enviroment and the daily ritual. That's the plus side.

Unless of course you happened to coach a group of rowdy college soccer players who thought it was okay to sneak out of the hotel late in the night, walk 3 miles along a service road (next to an Interstate), to fetch a little beer the night before a morning game!

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Anyone know what Katie was handing all the players?

+ Reply to Thread