+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lady Techsters Arrival in Bossier City

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Lady Techsters Arrival in Bossier City

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Not sure, as a player, I'd like to be in a hotel two nights before a game, when I could have slept in my own bed.

I know the flipside of the argument. I've played and coached when we traveled to far off places. It allows the coach to "control" the enviroment and the daily ritual. That's the plus side.

Unless of course you happened to coach a group of rowdy college soccer players who thought it was okay to sneak out of the hotel late in the night, walk 3 miles along a service road (next to an Interstate), to fetch a little beer the night before a morning game!
    Except when the NCAA tells you to be there at a certain time in order to meet all tournament press conference commitments.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    J,
    As we were walking away tonight two gentelmen were walking up in Tech gear. One man was holding the elbow of the other man with one hand and holding the leash of a guide dog in the other. Jokes may not be appropriate!

BlindDog, I assume anyone that is really blind and calls himself BlindDog isn't affraid to laugh at himself, or others! If that was you, thanks for coming! It wasn't planned well but I really think the girls enjoyed it. You could tell that Spoon is/was on cloud nine tonight.
    ---
    yea, I am really blind and me and a buddy and my seeing eye pup went up to meet the bus as it arived and talked with Malcolm Butler a while since we had missed the arrival by 15 minutes!
    Malcolm says that Rudgers is defense orintated like LSU , and have some pretty good height on the team... but that TSpoon is feeling pretty confident about our chances in the game!
    That's my girl!
    Go Techsters!!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Except when the NCAA tells you to be there at a certain time in order to meet all tournament press conference commitments.
    Dumb.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Dumb.
    You're on their dime once you're selected to play.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    ---
    yea, I am really blind and me and a buddy and my seeing eye pup went up to meet the bus as it arived and talked with Malcolm Butler a while since we had missed the arrival by 15 minutes!
    Malcolm says that Rudgers is defense orintated like LSU , and have some pretty good height on the team... but that TSpoon is feeling pretty confident about our chances in the game!
    That's my girl!
    Go Techsters!!!
    Spoon would be confident against the Lakers.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Spoon would be confident against the Lakers.
    Spoon would destroy Kobe's confidence.

+ Reply to Thread