+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Art at new McAlister's

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Re: Art at new McAlister's

I was there the same time as CutiePie. I did not have a car, and I would say the majority of students did not. But, there were enough who did so that you could get a ride if you needed one.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Re: Art at new McAlister's

Quote Originally Posted by BuzDawg73 View Post
    I was there the same time as CutiePie. I did not have a car, and I would say the majority of students did not. But, there were enough who did so that you could get a ride if you needed one.
    That was standard for the day! If you had a car, it was parked for the week because there was nowhere to park it near where you had classes. It wasn't a problem not having a car because the only places you might want to go to were either Griff's or Moons on the weekend if you didn't go home for the weekend. I stayed in Ruston a lot toward the end of my 4 years (70 - 74) because home was a long way with my family being military and moving off. It was a real shock when I found out they moved and didn't tell me!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread