+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jon "Bones" Jones

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

Jon "Bones" Jones

Will be bigger than Mike Tyson and on par with Ali and Jordan before its all said and done! 23 years old and light heavy weight champion of the world. Took Shogun apart! Might be tha baddest man on the planet!

Big Dog latechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the rough

Re: Jon "Bones" Jones

Holy crap, that kid is amazing. The sad part is Rashad has no chance against him. The only viable opponent would be Anderson Silva but i doubt they make that matchup.

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by latechbulldawgfanatic View Post
    Holy crap, that kid is amazing. The sad part is Rashad has no chance against him. The only viable opponent would be Anderson Silva but i doubt they make that matchup.
    Could he hold the Light Heavy Weight and Heavy Weight belts at the same time?

Varsity Bulldog Dr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her game

Apparently, this guy found out how tough Jones was hours before he took the belt from Shogun Rua.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cag...?urn=mma-wp309

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

After being the baddest man on the planet for about 10 years, my favorite fighters time has unfortuantely come to an end. Maybe I'll start following this guy, sure looked good last night.

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

Bones Jones is a hell of a fighter and it's scary cause he's still learning. What really separates him from other fighters is that 84.5" reach, he's just a freak of nature. I really would love to see a Bones Jones and Anderson Silva fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    After being the baddest man on the planet for about 10 years, my favorite fighters time has unfortuantely come to an end. Maybe I'll start following this guy, sure looked good last night.
    He was GREAT! 10 years as the baddest man on the planet is a long time. I was the biggest Chuck Lidell fan in the world and the same thing caught up with him......to many birthdays!

Who is in your TOP 5? Here is mine!

1. "Spider" Silva
    2. "Bones" Jones
    3. "Rush" St-Pierre
    4. Cain Velasquez
    5. Edgar

Varsity Bulldog Dr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her game

Unfortunately, now that Cain Valasquez is out of commision for a minimum six months with rotator cuff injury the heavyweight division has gotten a little dull.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFight71 View Post
    Bones Jones is a hell of a fighter and it's scary cause he's still learning. What really separates him from other fighters is that 84.5" reach, he's just a freak of nature. I really would love to see a Bones Jones and Anderson Silva fight.

I want to see Chael Sonnen go at The Spider again. But Bones Jones vs Anserson Silva would be a megga fight! Or St-Pierre vs Silva!

I'm anxious to see what happens at Couture v. Machida in April. Couture may be old but I wouldn't underestimate him.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by kdaniel72 View Post
    I want to see Chael Sonnen go at The Spider again. But Bones Jones vs Anserson Silva would be a megga fight! Or St-Pierre vs Silva!
    I'd love to see Sonnen get another crack at Silva. He came so close to winning the title before Silva pulled the submission out of nowhere. Sonnen did the best one-man sell job for a main event (MMA, wrestling, boxing, etc.) that I've seen or heard in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by TechAlum05 View Post
    I'd love to see Sonnen get another crack at Silva. He came so close to winning the title before Silva pulled the submission out of nowhere. Sonnen did the best one-man sell job for a main event (MMA, wrestling, boxing, etc.) that I've seen or heard in a long time.
    Took a page from the book of Ali!

Quote Originally Posted by TechAlum05 View Post
    Unfortunately, the fact that he was on the "juice" at the time (whether prescribed medically or not) will probably weigh in on that rematch. Just because his suspension by the C.S.A.C got reduced, doesn't mean Dana White is going to let him fight any time soon.

Then, there is the question of his guilt on that federal money laundering charge. When he gets sentenced on the 28th of this month he's expected to get two years probation. He's going to have to have approval for all traveling outside of the state of Oregon, and is probably not going to be able to travel over seas and with the UFC doing its best to make itself an international image by holding events in England and the middle east it may cause problems there.

Then finally he's been out of the loop for a while and is still has to fulfill his contract with Yoshihiro Akiyama which got pulled by the UFC, which suspended Sonnen again for an undetermined period of time.

I hate to say it but it may be a long time if ever you see Silvia v Sonnen 2.:bigcry:

+ Reply to Thread