Thread: How Would You Change the Baseball Program?

Threaded View

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Re: How Would You Change the Baseball Program?

Quote Originally Posted by Designated Hitter View Post
    We all want to win in football, basketball, and baseball. We expect it and blame only coach or coaches when it doesn't happen as that is all we know to do. Most have little understanding of what it takes to have a legitimate contender. Until we put up and administration puts more up, it ain't happening on any consistent basis.
    So we give up??? I am sorry, Sim has been here 9-10 years, with resources he anticipates from one year to the next--it's not getting better or worse, so at least it's predictable. Can't he get it right once? I mean Rupp misses the tourney this year, he is out. Sim misses it at OUR place in 2008, has players collecting tickets and raking the field...and that is okay?

Somebody please tell me why this coach is untouchable!
    Last edited by DocMarvin362; 03-25-2011 at 10:22 AM. Reason: fix quote