+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Black!? you gotta be kidding me

Bulldog GoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her game

Black!? you gotta be kidding me

Guess its been a while since ive seen a techsters game, but when did black become one of our colors? Hope they can pull off the come back, but the black has got to go.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Re: Black!? you gotta be kidding me

The nappy-headed hos are embarrassing us.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Better wearing black than having this feeble effort played in anything resembling the no-longer-official and should be retired forever shade of blue.

Time to get with the program and wear royal blue road unis.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs13 View Post
    Guess its been a while since ive seen a techsters game, but when did black become one of our colors? Hope they can pull off the come back, but the black has got to go.
    Under Armour provided us with black unis this year. They've been very good to us. I don't mind the away game uniforms.

Puppy omgits seems to have something between the earsomgits seems to have something between the earsomgits seems to have something between the earsomgits seems to have something between the earsomgits seems to have something between the earsomgits seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    the nappy-headed hos are embarrassing us.
    wtf really???

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by omgits View Post
    wtf really???
    You should get out more....

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

I might not go quite that far, but the Tech team playing tonight is much closer to the one that struggled against Southern than the one that won at Fresno State.

This effort has to be viewed as a major setback to Tech ever becoming nationally relevant in women's basketball ever again. An opportunity this good won't come around again for years if ever.

Puppy omgits seems to have something between the earsomgits seems to have something between the earsomgits seems to have something between the earsomgits seems to have something between the earsomgits seems to have something between the earsomgits seems to have something between the ears

You should get out more....
    Some of Yall should learn some respect over here. That Don Imus shit so old GROW UP!!!

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

seems like we always play badly in nationally televised games, no matter what the sport.

Some of Yall should learn some respect over here. That Don Imus shit so old GROW UP!!!
    Ok dude.

Varsity Bulldog dmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the rough

Your 17 posts in 7 months really pull a lot weight around here.
    Last edited by dmcguirt23; 03-21-2011 at 12:34 AM.

Bulldog GoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Under Armour provided us with black unis this year. They've been very good to us. I don't mind the away game uniforms.
    I'm glad under armour is hooking us up, but spoon or somebody ok'd the black unis. Just dont understand who thought it was a good idea to wear them on our only nationally televised game of the year. Call me a traditionalist, but I didn't recognize the techsters tonight, both their uniforms and their performance.

Varsity Bulldog Dr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by dmcguirt23 View Post
    You're 17 posts in 7 months really pull a lot weight around here.
    Not to mention his grammar. Not sure what annoys me more his lack of verb tense, or just his spelling in general.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs13 View Post
    I'm glad under armour is hooking us up, but spoon or somebody ok'd the black unis. Just dont understand who thought it was a good idea to wear them on our only nationally televised game of the year. Call me a traditionalist, but I didn't recognize the techsters tonight, both their uniforms and their performance.
    That was me in the first minute of the game. Looked up and saw someone in white score and thought it was us since I didn't recognize us in black since I'm used to seeing us in white at home.

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

The nappy-headed hos are embarrassing us.

You know, I let this quote from "shock jock" Imus go once or twice on the board this weekend. But it is getting ridiculous now. You are starting to look like a racist.

+ Reply to Thread