+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Black!? you gotta be kidding me

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Black!? you gotta be kidding me

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    I guess the coaching staff doesn't know how to check Tech's own website (available for media) that specifies what Tech's official school colors are.

http://www.latech.edu/media/identity_standards.pdf

Tech's official colors are Tech Red (PMS 185) and Tech Blue (Reflex) (PMS 287).

No primary uniform color for any Tech team should be other than those two colors except for white or grey uniforms as dictated by sport playing rules and for approved special events such as pink uniforms for breast cancer awareness, etc. And any uniform worn more than twice in a season constitutes a primary uniform color.

Team coaches should have NO SAY in the matter except to get approval for the previously mentioned special events. Coaches do not determine the official school colors. Black is not a Tech school color. Columbia blue is no longer a Tech school color.

That said, ANY color can be used for uniform trim. And that is exactly where columbia blue belongs now...trim only.

So many of RC's opinions are black and white. He just doesn't understand in the sports world black is the new gray.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Black can go. Columbia blue should not go anywhere.

Big Dog Snapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to behold

I flunked spelling so many times no teacher wanted me in their class. And after a couple of drinks I can't even spell well enough to look up any word longer than dog. My brain is wired more toward wine, fast horses and faster women.

+ Reply to Thread