+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations on a great Year Techsters!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Congratulations on a great Year Techsters!

It was a great year for the Techsters despite falling in the first round of the big dance again!
    conference CHAMPS!!!
    The good thing is that we have a solid group of players coming back next year and an AWESOME incoming class of Freshman to ad to the Techster Program!
    I love these gals and coach TSPoon and congradulate them for all the great memories they have given me!

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

Re: Congradulations on a great Year Techsters!

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    It was a great year for the Techsters despite falling in the first round of the big dance again!
    conference CHAMPS!!!
    The good thing is that we have a solid group of players coming back next year and an AWESOME incoming class of Freshman to ad to the Techster Program!
    I love these gals and coach TSPoon and congradulate them for all the great memories they have given me!

+1000

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

This has been a very enjoyable season. Thanks, and best of luck to all the seniors. I am really looking forward to the future of the Lady Techsters!

Varsity Bulldog Dr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her game

Congratulations!!!

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the wonderful season ladies. Can't wait for next year!!

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

I finally found the thread I was looking for!

Thanks for a wonderful season Ladies. You are the beginning of the new era. Hold your heads up let's get some more wins next year and take even further.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    Thanks for the wonderful season ladies. Can't wait for next year!!
    ----
    Yea, AJ sure left her marks on the record books here at LaTech and will be missed by all!
    Hat's off to all the Seniors!
    We have Jasmond, Young, Shantell, Felton, Brown, Anderson, Kemp,
    Jalena, Malone, and 5 other awesome Fresman coming in next year!
    We should have more height with 2 6'3"
    1 6'1"
    1 6' ...AJ type Fresman!
    and a Firey Point guard from Nevada!
    not to mention Brown and Malone to represent the Techster class nest year!
    GO TECHSTERS and TSPOON!!!

----
    Yea, AJ sure left her marks on the record books here at LaTech and will be missed by all!
    1 6'1"
    1 6' ...AJ type Fresman!
    ---
    and hopefully Jones as well!!!

Big Dog Snapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to behold

----
    1 6'1"
    1 6' ...AJ type Fresman!
    Rutgers was very good, shows you how good the competition has become. Spoon is moving us in the right direction, has redeveloped pride and is recruiting the talent that will get us back to national prominence. Good season!!

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Snapdawg View Post
    Rutgers was very good, shows you how good the competition has become. Spoon is moving us in the right direction, has redeveloped pride and is recruiting the talent that will get us back to national prominence. Good season!!
    I ENJOYED THIS YEAR TREMENDOUSLY.

Ready to renew my 2011-12 season tickets the day they go on sale!!

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

Nice to see one of our teams winning - extend T Spoon's contract now with a large buyout now!

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: Congratulations on a great year Techsters!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Twister View Post
    Congratulations!!!
    Thanks. Mods, can you please fix the title?

Varsity Bulldog Dr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Thanks. Mods, can you please fix the title?
    At first I thought it was just a typo but then he did it again in one of the posts. I was trying to think of a PC way to post without calling Blind out on it and embarrassing him.

Don't feel bad Blind if it wasn't for the spell checker the BBB community would all be on the floor laughing at me. Two Ph.Ds and I still can't spell worth the S***.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Twister View Post
    At first I thought it was just a typo but then he did it again in one of the posts. I was trying to think of a PC way to post without calling Blind out on it and embarrassing him.

Don't feel bad Blind if it wasn't for the spell checker the BBB community would all be on the floor laughing at me. Two Ph.Ds and I still can't spell worth the S***.
    ---
    smiling, I was kind of up-set when I started the thread!
    You all will have to forgive this blind Cowboy spelling!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on a great season, Lady Techsters! We will miss the seniors, but they will always be Lady Techsters! Very proud of this season and we will just build on it from here. Just keep building and never look back!

+ Reply to Thread