Quote Originally Posted by bulldogfan1 View Post
Good
1) Rutgers were simply better. More athletic, Faster, and Bigger.
2) Rutgers very well may beat A&M
3) Gary Blair, I had the chance to visit with Gary Blair a minute (he was working the crowd like he was coming back to Tech!) and he was a class act! Very nice! Really pulling for Tech.
4) Century Tel Center was a great venue! We should be playing two games a year there!

The Bad
3) Officiating was bad, but didnt make the difference in the game.
4) I refuse to turn this into another band thread, and with respect to the students of the band of pride (its not their fault), The Band of Pride was not good tonight. The cheering was OK and the antics were somewhat "entertaining", but their is zero leadership. We were outclassed in every way. Every team had "matching" uniforms (even mcneese). We had blue jeans of different variaties and faded red polo shirts. Rutgers band was in place 10-15 minutes before we were and when we did arrive, we looked very sloppy and unorganized. The songs played were all overplayed, we will rock you, hey, neck, and ESPN theme. It also appeared that as the Rutgers band was playing, our BOP was mocking them, by acting like they were playing- I thought that was very classless and then to make matters worse- Robken was egging them on! That was Rutgers turn to play and Robken wanted to still the show. You just dont do that! There is no more Pride left in The Band of Pride. Robken has to go.

The Ugly
The Techsters performance. I thougth we were just simply outmanned and while the perfomance was ugly, I am very proud of how we didnt give up. The furture is VERY bright for Lady Techster Basketball!

+1

I agree with everything you said. I'm still crushed about the loss but it is what it is. It's time to get ready for 2011-12 and another great season of Lady Techster hoops. I hope we get some 6-3 or 6-4 girls real soon thought. We need them to be a top 25 regular and have a chance(s) to compete for Final Fours and national championships.