+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kerry Rupp fired

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Re: Kerry Rupp fired

I previously posted that I never expected TECH administrators to take this action. I was wrong about this and really surprised that it happened.

Season 2 may have been the most anticipated season for Bulldawg basketball in 20 years. I'm sorry it didn't work out like we all anticipated. The start of Season 3 was very exciting and we were on the verge of getting new fans. It was fun.

Best wishes for Coach Rupp and staff in the future.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

I wish Kerry and his staff, particularly Curtis Condie, the best of luck. Kerry was always gracious to me in my dealings with him, and I truly believe Condie worked his butt off for Louisiana Tech. Hopefully, they land of their feet quickly.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    A search committee consisting of Dr. Liberatos, Dr. Guice and Corre Stegall???????? Is this a terrible joke???

I trust BVD to make a good recommendation.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Good luck to Kerry Rupp and Curtis Condie. And fingers crossed for those in charge of finding us a basketball coach who will rebuild us into a program which wins consistently.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    and I truly believe Condie worked his butt off for Louisiana Tech. Hopefully, they land of their feet quickly.
    He did and so did Cody Feuger and Dusty May. I didn't get a chance to know the other members of the staff.

Curtis, Cody, and Dusty all did a great job and worked hard. I know they have good enough connections and they have great reputations. They will be fine. I'm glad they were here in Ruston and I got a chance to meet them. Good luck guys!

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    Love Condie
    No doubt....great guy

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Was BVD with Floyd at ISU??

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

According to Fox & Co., this move didn't make Malone happy

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

We just said he was pissed I never said anything about him pulling money

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    Was BVD with Floyd at ISU??
    Tim Floyd was the head coach from 1994-98. BVD (Iowa St. 1982) was the school's AD from 2001-05.

Varsity Bulldog Festus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really nice

Rupp is super nice guy, he built some excitement around our men's program, but sometimes it just doesn't work out. I wish him nothing but the best in the future. It was time for a change.

Frankly, I'm surprised that the administration pulled the trigger on this before it got obscenely out of hand (as they've done in the past). I find it uplifting and a sign of their commitment to the success of our sports programs... they are holding the leadership accountable for their W/L record. Hopefully we make a good hire.

Varsity Bulldog LThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

So Karl supports finishing dead last in the WAC? Good to know. If thats what you're about Karl, we can probably do without your support.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    A search committee consisting of Dr. Liberatos, Dr. Guice and Corre Stegall???????? Is this a terrible joke???
    Never met him!

No problem with Les being on the committee...bright guy that thinks outside the box...he ain't sexy, but he is good.

Corre is no one's fool.

BVDV...met him once and that was one too many times. A clueless charlatain who hopes that his cluelessness is not discovered prior to his retirement!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    Never met him!

No problem with Les being on the committee...bright guy that thinks outside the box...he ain't sexy, but he is good.

Corre is no one's fool.

BVDV...met him once and that was one too many times. A clueless charlatain who hopes that his cluelessness is not discovered prior to his retirement!
    I read that and was wondering, "How do you really feel?????" :icon_wink:

Funny I have the same perception of that clown and everyone else wants to give him a 'pass'.... with his "resume'" I hold him at a much higher standard than I did Jim, but seem to be getting less or at the best case -the same.... When is the committee going to be looking for his replacement? Can we say - two for one???? Maybe Tim will come if he can be the AD, too????

DFiH

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Bruce (along with Dr. Liberatos being on the committee) brought in Sonny Dykes. 99% of Tech fans feel that was a great hire. Bruce also pulled the trigger on Rupp and most fans agreed with that.

Give him some credit, he is doing the right thing here. I promise they will bring in someone better than our last three or four mens bball hires.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFaninHous View Post
    I read that and was wondering, "How do you really feel?????" :icon_wink:

Funny I have the same perception of that clown and everyone else wants to give him a 'pass'.... with his "resume'" I hold him at a much higher standard than I did Jim, but seem to be getting less or at the best case -the same.... When is the committee going to be looking for his replacement? Can we say - two for one???? Maybe Tim will come if he can be the AD, too????

DFiH

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    Never met him!

Corre is no one's fool.

+ Reply to Thread