+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Don't freak out if I'm not posting as much in the off-season LOL

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Don't freak out if I'm not posting as much in the off-season LOL

I'm usually 'quiet' or don't post as much during the off-season because there is not a lot to talk about. I wanted to put that out there because I don't want people freaking out about my whereabouts haha.

But love ya all and I'm glad our Lady Techsters had another fine season. It sucks we're still not playing games but it is what it is.

I'll be around and post here and there during the summer but I could use a break too hehe. I'll be back and ready to go full-time once the fall hits.

GO LADY TECHSTERS!!!

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Re: Don't freak out if I'm not posting as much in the off-season LOL

Thanks for letting everyone know. We will all sleep better knowing you are just taking a break.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Don't freak out if I'm not posting as much in the off-season LOL

I am doing the same thing. Just watching for any developments. I go into heavy work mode this time of year and post heavy again when we start getting ready for football. August thru the beginning of April is my big posting times.

+ Reply to Thread