+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: La.Tech looks to extend Weatherspoon's Contract

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: La.Tech looks to extend Weatherspoon's Contract

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    It's women's basketball...

BTW I have it on good authority that Mulkey is talking with LSU and if they match her present salary she is going to Red Stick...

pigtails wanted to play at LSU coming out of high school, but at that time Tech was a national power and way ahead of LSU. So she went where she'd experience the most success. pigtails would stab her mother in the back if she thought it would advance her career. So, nothing would surprise me. I can say this with certainty, she doesn't give a rat's ass about Whacko, and she doesn't care if Barmore wants to move to BR, or not. If she decides she wants the LSU job, everyone can go to hell, because she's headed to the land of puke purple and vomit yellow.

But I guess the question will be, will LSU give her a 5 year contract?

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    pigtails wanted to play at LSU coming out of high school, but at that time Tech was a national power and way ahead of LSU. So she went where she'd experience the most success. pigtails would stab her mother in the back if she thought it would advance her career. So, nothing would surprise me. I can say this with certainty, she doesn't give a rat's ass about Whacko, and she doesn't care if Barmore wants to move to BR, or not. If she decides she wants the LSU job, everyone can go to hell, because she's headed to the land of puke purple and vomit yellow.

While I am not attempting to "start" something with you (especially since I've been in agreement with most of your posts as of late), you do not KNOW the things you state. These statements are your opinions, and if you knew Mulkey you'd know she is not a back stabbing bitch. You do not know her. You cannot say with certainty what you claim in the above statement. You can think it all you want. But you cannot say it is "certain."

So many people have a grudge against Kim because she left La. Tech. Get over it. She went where was best for her and her family, just like you would do for you and your family if offered a job that provided a better future for your children.

Get the f**k over it. Mulkey is a class act, she will always be a Lady Techster, and she is not a back stabber. She is, by far, the greatest loss to the Techster program ever. In my opinion.

Varsity Bulldog Dr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    While I am not attempting to "start" something with you (especially since I've been in agreement with most of your posts as of late), you do not KNOW the things you state. These statements are your opinions, and if you knew Mulkey you'd know she is not a back stabbing bitch. You do not know her. You cannot say with certainty what you claim in the above statement. You can think it all you want. But you cannot say it is "certain."

So many people have a grudge against Kim because she left La. Tech. Get over it. She went where was best for her and her family, just like you would do for you and your family if offered a job that provided a better future for your children.

Get the f**k over it. Mulkey is a class act, she will always be a Lady Techster, and she is not a back stabber. She is, by far, the greatest loss to the Techster program ever. In my opinion.

Play nice boys!!!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post

Well...I meant stab her mother in the back metaphorically. But, you knew that....right?

pigtails is self-serving. That's okay, I guess. She has every right to do what she wants...which she always has. And forever reasons she claims: more money, etc..

But, if you think she is loyal to anyone other than pigtails, you are nutso! And that's the point. I've already heard (via an email) from a Baylor WBB fan who insists pigtails loves Whacko and would NEVER leave that job. Sure! right up to the moment when a better deal comes along.

BTW, I assume you know that her selection of Tech over LSU to play at is exactly as I stated, right?

I was at the Tech-SLU football game in Hammond, in 1984. pigtails was "working the crowd." Heard several SLU fans refer to her in a less than flattering way. They also were speaking of her family, things she did in high school. They seemed to know her well. Funny thing...I thought that night...that SLU BB fans needed to "get over it."

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Twister View Post
    Play nice boys!!!!
    We are!

This is just a discussion. I like everyone!

Had to go back and read my post again. Maybe it's the use of colorful language that throws some people. Yep....that's it.

Dawg80 wants people to "go to Hell!" No, I don't. That's just an expression.

Upon losing his re-election bid, Davy Crockett said of the Tennessee voters: They can all go to hell, I'm going to Texas!

Hmmmm, shoulda stayed in Tennessee, Davy, you woulda lived longer.

Varsity Bulldog Dr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her game

We are!

This is just a discussion. I like everyone!
    Just a little verbal tussling I see.

Well...I meant stab her mother in the back metaphorically. But, you knew that....right?

pigtails is self-serving. That's okay, I guess. She has every right to do what she wants...which she always has. And forever reasons she claims: more money, etc..

But, if you think she is loyal to anyone other than pigtails, you are nutso! And that's the point. I've already heard (via an email) from a Baylor WBB fan who insists pigtails loves Whacko and would NEVER leave that job. Sure! right up to the moment when a better deal comes along.

BTW, I assume you know that her selection of Tech over LSU to play at is exactly as I stated, right?

I was at the Tech-SLU football game in Hammond, in 1984. pigtails was "working the crowd." Heard several SLU fans refer to her in a less than flattering way. They also were speaking of her family, things she did in high school. They seemed to know her well. Funny thing...I thought that night...that SLU BB fans needed to "get over it."
    You are judging somebody on something that happened 30 years ago???? Wow, I've heard of some stupid ideas on this board but that takes the cake.

You are judging somebody on something that happened 30 years ago???? Wow, I've heard of some stupid ideas on this board but that takes the cake.
    I'm not judging anyone on anything. Just offering more evidence.

And, I am not going to re-create the whole line of discussion to a johnny-come-lately like you.

I'm not judging anyone on anything. Just offering more evidence.

And, I am not going to re-create the whole line of discussion to a johnny-come-lately like you.
    I'm going to have to call you out on this one. You are clearly judging Kim Mulkey on this one. You clearly have never met the woman, and you are judging her on something you overheard other people saying...by the same token we COULD judge you to be an KNOW IT ALL A** just by what fanfromafar says earlier....do we...NO......why because we have never met you. Having met the lady, I can tell you she is probably the sweetest person you can ever meet. She'd give the shirt off her back and then some to help you out....and unlike you judges someone after she meets them.

You want evidence on how sweet a person she is....I'll give you some...and if you want proof look at the tape of the game....I was actually at the game. Last month she had a player get severely injured at the game here in Norman. Kim's motherly instinct kicked in (and NO the player was not Mackenzie) and it took a couple of coaches along with that player to convince her to stay on the court as they were taking the player to the locker room. Does that sound like someone who doesn't give a rat's A** about someone else? She treats everyone she meets the same way she treats that player...and if you want proof..next time you you are in driving distance of one of her games..I suggest you go and meet her..in fact, wear a Louisiana Tech sweater and make sure she see's you ..she'll actually go out of her way to introduce herself to you even if you don't go out of your way to meet her.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I'm going to have to call you out on this one. You are clearly judging Kim Mulkey on this one. You clearly have never met the woman, and you are judging her on something you overheard other people saying...by the same token we COULD judge you to be an KNOW IT ALL A** just by what fanfromafar says earlier....do we...NO......why because we have never met you. Having met the lady, I can tell you she is probably the sweetest person you can ever meet. She'd give the shirt off her back and then some to help you out....and unlike you judges someone after she meets them.

You want evidence on how sweet a person she is....I'll give you some...and if you want proof look at the tape of the game....I was actually at the game. Last month she had a player get severely injured at the game here in Norman. Kim's motherly instinct kicked in (and NO the player was not Mackenzie) and it took a couple of coaches along with that player to convince her to stay on the court as they were taking the player to the locker room. Does that sound like someone who doesn't give a rat's A** about someone else? She treats everyone she meets the same way she treats that player...and if you want proof..next time you you are in driving distance of one of her games..I suggest you go and meet her..in fact, wear a Louisiana Tech sweater and make sure she see's you ..she'll actually go out of her way to introduce herself to you even if you don't go out of your way to meet her.
    You speak the truth on this subject. Kim Mulkey has a heart of gold. She's one of the top 5 respected coaches in the women's game. That's why Leon lives in Waco today......Kim reached out to help him.

BTW, the injured Baylor player you referred to was Melissa Jones, Baylor's only senior, and a member of the Big XII All-Tournament team this year. She was blinded when she hit her head on the floor. She's still wearing sunglasses (when she plays) today.

Don't pay any attention to Dawg80. Nobody else does.....

HD

Guest student0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    It's women's basketball...

BTW I have it on good authority that Mulkey is talking with LSU and if they match her present salary she is going to Red Stick...

Yup and the moon is made of cheese. I guess I better get my crackers and head on up there.

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    You speak the truth on this subject. Kim Mulkey has a heart of gold. She's one of the top 5 respected coaches in the women's game. That's why Leon lives in Waco today......Kim reached out to help him.

BTW, the injured Baylor player you referred to was Melissa Jones, Baylor's only senior, and a member of the Big XII All-Tournament team this year. She was blinded when she hit her head on the floor. She's still wearing sunglasses (when she plays) today.

Don't pay any attention to Dawg80. Nobody else does.....

HD
    I know I'm new on this board posting...forgive me I've lurked for years...but sometimes I just have to speak my mind. I'm normally a pretty passive fellow and could care less what people think of me...but one of my pet peeves is hearsay..can't stand people who gossip about other people and do not bother to find out the truth before the pass it along.

As for DAWG80, I have my own form of message for him.... .

Guest student0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I know I'm new on this board posting...forgive me I've lurked for years...but sometimes I just have to speak my mind. I'm normally a pretty passive fellow and could care less what people think of me...but one of my pet peeves is hearsay..can't stand people who gossip about other people and do not bother to find out the truth before the pass it along.

As for DAWG80, I have my own form of message for him.... .

Doesn't take long to see how fraudulent some of these grand fellows are...does it? This is their realm though.......any and everything they say is truth no matter how false it is.

Quote Originally Posted by student0003 View Post
    Doesn't take long to see how fraudulent some of these grand fellows are...does it? This is their realm though.......any and everything they say is truth no matter how false it is.

You just have to read long enough to realize who actually knows what they are talking about and who's s**t stinks the most.

+ Reply to Thread