+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: La.Tech looks to extend Weatherspoon's Contract

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: La.Tech looks to extend Weatherspoon's Contract

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Say it aint so....

Throwing good money after bad
    I was shocked to read that. Hopefully that's not true. I originally posted that in the MBB forum but then decided to move it over here so that hopefully nobody noticed...

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    I was shocked to read that. Hopefully that's not true. I originally posted that in the MBB forum but then decided to move it over here so that hopefully nobody noticed...
    Edited...
    Never mind... I got caught up in the thread, just showing my ignorance.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post

BVDV: "Our goal is to pay our men's and women's coaches the same."
    Just to be clear......I believe BVD means that each Head Coach's contract will be structured the same, will include similar incentives, etc.... He doesn't mean the SAME dollar amounts.

Some of you guys are such goofballs.

HD

+ Reply to Thread