+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rush Limbaugh Today - Classic

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Rush Limbaugh Today - Classic

I don't really listen to Rush that often anymore, but caught a glimpse of his show today and what I heard was pure gold:

Upon the president's return from Brazil, Limbaugh remarked, "I see Obama's visiting the United States".

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Rush Limbaugh Today - Classic

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    I don't really listen to Rush that often anymore
    I stopped listening to Rush after they released Signals. I think they did some really great work between 1977 and 1981, though. Those albums were epic.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    I don't really listen to Rush that often anymore, but caught a glimpse of his show today and what I heard was pure gold:

Upon the president's return from Brazil, Limbaugh remarked, "I see Obama's visiting the United States".
    Rush is good for a few one-liners.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

He's almost always spot-on regarding the motivations and underlying objectives of public figures and the media.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I stopped listening to Rush after they released Signals. I think they did some really great work between 1977 and 1981, though. Those albums were epic.

I didn't quit listening to them after Signals, but I think Signals is the last cassette (what the hell is that) I bought and think they do have some good stuff since then. For the most part, I agree though, that their greatest work was early on.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

And Barry locked himself out of the WH. Man! had that been GWB, the media would be having a field day with this. Wait....they are:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thetic...get-locked-out

Notice how the media tries to make it seem okay by bringing up this incident with Bush. After all, this happened to Bush, so...????

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Rush played a montage of Wolf Blitzer clips a couple of weeks ago from Blitzer's show one of the nights that Qaddafi faked the gullible media into thinking he was about to hold a press conference. Early on in the clips Blitzer sounded like a kid on Christmas morning...gushing with excitement for the upcoming Qaddafi appearance. As time dragged on with no Qaddafi, Blitzer's tone began to get more strained and then pained. And when the reporter on site finally had to tell poor Wolf that Qaddafi wasn't going to show up, from Wolf's tone you could almost picture him as a kid with his nose pressed up against the glass outside a closed toy store.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Rush doesn't come on a good time of day. Wish he had Hannity's slot, I hate that show on the drive home. And FoxnCo doesn't have good enough broadcast range.

+ Reply to Thread