+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Staff -

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Staff -

The success of all HC in any sport is the staff they surround themselves with -

I am eagerly awaiting the announcement of Coach White's new staff, because this will be the key to his ability to get off to a successful start here...

I've heard Carawell from Duke as a potential candidate -

I've heard there have been conversations with an asst at SLU -

And I'm interested to see his approach to transition you have to feel he will go heavily on the juco side and ease into HS signees -

And will he take the Rupp approach and run the hs signees of Smith, CJ and Kenyon to bring in his own players after the first transition year?
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

Re: Staff -

Is White "in" the job??

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DQDawg View Post
    Is White "in" the job??
    All indications point in that direction and have for some time now, just waiting on athletic council approval and DR to sign off on it....

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I hope CJ decides to play football. I think he'd be awesome for us on the gridiron.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Anyone think he would keep any current members of the staff?

Cody?
    Condie?

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post

Cody?
    Condie?
    Current assistant Derrick Jones http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m...derrick00.html has a decent resume, Louisiana ties, played for MS State for 2 years, played high school ball at Catholic in Baton Rouge, coached high school ball in New Orleans....that is a good Louisiana connection, although I have no idea of his coaching ability. I would imagine he would bring all new assistants in, I'm not against that. I hope he is not forced to keep any if he does not want them.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post

I am eagerly awaiting the announcement of Coach White's new staff, because this will be the key to his ability to get off to a successful start here...

And I'm interested to see his approach to transition you have to feel he will go heavily on the juco side and ease into HS signees -

And will he take the Rupp approach and run the hs signees of Smith, CJ and Kenyon to bring in his own players after the first transition year?
    Very true!

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post

Cody?
    Condie?
    As much as I like Condie, I really don't see the upside for a new "outside" hire to keep any members of the current staff..

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

As much as I like Condie, I really don't see the upside for a new "outside" hire to keep any members of the current staff..
    I agree...need to start over fresh, like the summer's eve feeling fresh
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    You familiar with that feeling?

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    I was gonna say that "GoldBond feel..."

Ahhhh....

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Who is this guy? I don't see him on Duke's page...

http://www.goduke.com/SportSelect.db...45&SPSID=22725

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

Chris Carawell was the ACC player of the year his senior year; one of the most versatile players duke has had (he guarded tim duncan when they played wake) and was mostly a perimeter player

he became a GA on this year's duke coaching staff when nate james (the former ga) was moved up to a coaching position when johnny dawkins went to stanford.

Quote Originally Posted by rockdog View Post
    Who is this guy? I don't see him on Duke's page...

http://www.goduke.com/SportSelect.db...45&SPSID=22725
    http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.db...ATCLID=1617107

Just specualtion from certain sources...

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. I just didn't see him on the main coaching page.

+ Reply to Thread