+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What I hope for from Coach White

Varsity Bulldog LThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

What I hope for from Coach White

Aside from that which obvious...the Charlie Sheen aspect of his job (WINNING), what do you guys hope to see from Coach White? For me its a short but tedious task. I hope that he does for basketball what Coach Dooley did for football. Reignite the fanbase and win back some fan support for our MBB team. White is young and from what I hear, charismatic. This team doesn't just need a new coach, it needs an overhaul of leadership so my wish is that Coach White can get us all pumped up and we can pack the TAC. Best of luck to our newest bulldog

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: What I hope for from Coach White

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

Email from an old Johnny Vaught era Ole Miss alum about White.

"Mike White is a great young man. He has the potential to be to your BB program what Derek Dooley was to your FB. He can recruit."

Pretty strong statement

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DQDawg View Post

"Mike White is a great young man. He has the potential to be to your BB program what Derek Dooley was to your FB. He can recruit."

Pretty strong statement
    With that being said, I really hope he can bring some changes around the TAC like Dooley was able to accomplish at the Joe. I know the head coach can only do so much, but I think with any sport it starts with the figure head then trickles down the ladder.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Recruit good players with good character within a 300 mile radius of Ruston.

Big Dog ANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Dubya261 View Post
    With that being said, I really hope he can bring some changes around the TAC like Dooley was able to accomplish at the Joe. I know the head coach can only do so much, but I think with any sport it starts with the figure head then trickles down the ladder.
    The first thing we need is a new State T on the side of the TAC. I would like to see the new LATECH logo on it.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Recruit good players with good character within a 300 mile radius of Ruston.
    +1
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog dadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the rough

Pretty strong statement
    I disagree. I hope he wins more than 33% of his games in his last year with us!

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by dadawgula View Post
    I disagree. I hope he wins more than 33% of his games in his last year with us!
    What are you smoking?? I ain't gonna answer that one.

Varsity Bulldog dadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the rough

What are you smoking?? I ain't gonna answer that one.
    I do not smoke and dd was 4-8 his last year. Any other questions?

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ANODESSEY View Post
    The first thing we need is a new State T on the side of the TAC. I would like to see the new LATECH logo on it.
    Just write a check and its done.

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    +1
    That's what I found so frustrating with Rupp. Every season there was some fiasco/debacle with thuggery behavior.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

First, WELCOME Coach White. You have some FANTASTIC initials!!! (What's the middle name??)

Immediate: Take the chance to truly rebuild. We have 2 open scholly's (I think). Grab a HS 4 and a HS 5. DO NOT go grab two more juncos for those positions. We will be RIGHT BACK in the same position next year if you do that. McNeail, CJ Scott (if he returns), Olu (if he returns), and Brandon "I ain't got no more knees to blow out" Gibson should be able to carry this team to a fairly decent record with some solid coaching. (of course, I didn't follow a bit of conference play, so I don't know what everyone else has coming back)

Long term: Well.... I can't say it any better....
    Pinky: Gee, Brain. What are we going to do tonight?
    The Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJPFSNu_QNs

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Welcome to the Tech Family, Coach Michael White, beautiful wife Kira, two daughters, Rylee and Maggie, and twin boys, Collin and Keegan!

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

I hope Coach White will throw out the first pitch at the baseball game Wednesday night since he'll probably miss the Spring Game due to the Final Four.

+ Reply to Thread