+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: NEW Band Organization Tau Upsilon Beta Alpha

Bulldog lillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nice

Re: NEW Band Organization Tau Upsilon Beta Alpha

Order Form has been uploaded to our website under "Documents". It will also appear in our web store as well soon.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Something's wrong with the website. All I get is a blue screen.

Bulldog lillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Something's wrong with the website. All I get is a blue screen.
    Try going to it again works from my end. If have same problem just message me your email and I'll email it to you.

New Proof.jpg

Here is the Digital proof from the company.. You can't possibly turn this down. Working on getting some child sizes as well.. If you are interested in that let me know..

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by lillojo318 View Post
    Attachment 8925

Here is the Digital proof from the company.. You can't possibly turn this down. Working on getting some child sizes as well.. If you are interested in that let me know..
    Yes. Good job!

I will see if I can order some child ones on this order. I will get back with you tomorrow.

We will get youth sizes on our next order. They will arrive in approximately 2 weeks. If you have a question on how to order just let me know. We would prefer payment through University foundation. Order form is in both Word and PDF format. Google Chrome for some reason doesn't load the site. If you would prefer to mail in payment the address is listed on the form. You can also email the form to the address at the bottom of the form. Any questions just ask.. Let's get these sold.

Wristbands have been shipped. They should arrive by Thursday at the latest.

WP_000021.jpgWP_000020 (2).jpg

The wristbands are IN! I can't do anything with 250 of them by myself. Right now our email server is down, so email your orders to tubalpha@gmail.com. If you are local you can pick them up at anytime I will be around all quarter break. If you are in Shreveport, Monroe area or beyond we can gladly mail it to you just indicate where on the order form. It is also available in our web store. You DO NOT need a Paypal account to purchase it through our store. Please note as of now it can only be mailed. Since it is quarter break, and campus will be closed do not mail your orders to the address listed. Cash, check, or money order, or credit card through paypal or University Foundation. Make checks and money orders to Tau Upsilon Beta Alpha. Anything else have a question about just send me an email tubalpha@gmail.com. Thanks!

I haven't received a single order from this site yet. This is not good. Easiest way to order is through our web store at www.tubalpha.org and checkout with PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account for that. It will be mailed to you First Class mail WITH delivery confirmation (unless you are local and want to pick it up). Make sure you specify how many and of what color. As soon as these are sold, we are going to purchase more plus child sizes so help us get them sold asap.

Thanks
    422110_3517722461316_1219621155_33558609_421623794_n.jpg

Wanted to say thanks to Dwayne for his order today! We need them to keep coming!

TYBA

Champ techblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to behold

I would suggest posting something over in the football forum. The student kennel does not get much traffic so I doubt many know about the fundraiser.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Yes. I would definitely start a thread on the football forum. The only reason I see this thread is because I click on "What's New" and see all new threads across all of the sections. Some only look at Football/Basketball forums.

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

Bought 4. I plan on passing them out to some high school kids at church. If some other kids want more, I'll order more.

I got your payment hope to mail it out to you tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for your support.

+ Reply to Thread