+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Band Organization Tau Upsilon Beta Alpha

Bulldog lillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nice

Re: NEW Band Organization Tau Upsilon Beta Alpha

We just launched our NEW website www.tubalpha.org. Go Check it out. We are going to be upgrading our page soon with more items/information. Making Progress!

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Some clubs on campus get matching funds dollar for dollar on money raised. Will that be the case for your group?

Bulldog lillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Tech78 View Post
    Some clubs on campus get matching funds dollar for dollar on money raised. Will that be the case for your group?
    I have heard about that. I think we would but I will have to look into that further.

We have set up a fundraising dinner for May 4, 2011 at Pizza Hut in Ruston from 4pm-9pm. I will post the flyer to our website and hopefully on our facebook page this weekend that you would need in order for us to receive credit. We are also working to set one up at Chili's in Ruston soon as well more than likely the week after. Questions or comments email us at tubalpha@gmail.com or visit our sites!

Loren J, Co-Founder and President

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lillojo318 View Post
    We have set up a fundraising dinner for May 4, 2011 at Pizza Hut in Ruston from 4pm-9pm. I will post the flyer to our website and hopefully on our facebook page this weekend that you would need in order for us to receive credit. We are also working to set one up at Chili's in Ruston soon as well more than likely the week after. Questions or comments email us at tubalpha@gmail.com or visit our sites!

Loren J, Co-Founder and President
    Contact bluecrew and see if he can say a little something on 97.7. It's for a good cause!

I have uploaded the Voucher to our website www.tubalpha.org under "Documents". We will be placing them around campus and possibly the radio station in Ruston as well. But you can always print one out from home if necessary.

Is anyone planning and/or going to our fundraiser next wednesday?

I just got off the phone with the IRS to ask if we could get funds distributed to us from the Foundation and they told me it can lead to some serious problems. Therefore we CANNOT get an account with the Foundation. I hope you are still willing to donate to us because we need it badly but there is no way we can get it through our name it will jeopardize our tax exempt status.

This Wednesday (May 4) we need your support to move forward with our goals. Come out have a drink, bread sticks, wings, and hang out with us. We hope to see you there! Thanks!

I stand corrected we WILL be getting the account with Foundation soon waiting on advisor to get it together.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

I stand corrected we WILL be getting the account with Foundation soon waiting on advisor to get it together.
    That's fantastic! That will help your great cause tremendously.

Thanks for all the advice, I am trying to get it opened as quickly as possible, but it is beyond my control. As soon as I do, I will let you know exactly what we need and how much. I can't say for sure yet because we are still waiting to hear about the grant request(yes, it has been 2 months). Does anyone know someone who can help us get some Letters made i.e. wood, paint(big wooden ones) or do it for us?

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Thanks for all the advice, I am trying to get it opened as quickly as possible, but it is beyond my control. As soon as I do, I will let you know exactly what we need and how much. I can't say for sure yet because we are still waiting to hear about the grant request(yes, it has been 2 months). Does anyone know someone who can help us get some Letters made i.e. wood, paint(big wooden ones) or do it for us?
    Letters? for what?

like the KKY and TBS letters in the band building on top the lockers.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

like the KKY and TBS letters in the band building on top the lockers.
    Make them do it themselves. They are not property of the band. They belong to the respective organizations.

+ Reply to Thread