+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: NEW Band Organization Tau Upsilon Beta Alpha

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Re: NEW Band Organization Tau Upsilon Beta Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by lillojo318 View Post
    Hello guys and gals,
    We are getting ready to start our biggest fundraiser and hopefully last for the year. We are planning on doing awareness bracelts just like the "Livestrong" ones. We can make a total profit of well over 19,000 minimum. We need some assistance with the start cost. Right now based on their site we need $1,000 upfront. We are thinking about putting #NOLALOVE. This is a movement that just started in my hometown of NOLA to help fight crime and fund more after school programs to keep kids off the street. Their website is nolalovemovement.org. We want to give a portion of our proceeds to them to support their efforts as well as meet our goals. There are a lot of people on this board we can get this moving pretty quickly hopefully. You can send in donations to the University Foundation c/o Tau Upsilon Beta Alpha. 318-255-7950. I will get the official quote as soon as I can.

Thanks

I was reviewing the messages in this thread in preparation for sending a donation to the Foundation for your group. I ran across this one that causes me some concern, so please clarify. Although it is admirable to support good causes such as the one in New Orleans, it is not something I would want my donation to be used for. I want 100% of donations your organization's Foundation account to be used in support of Louisiana Tech band. Please assure me and the rest of Tech supporters that is the case.
    Last edited by Tech78; 07-28-2012 at 08:21 AM.

Bulldog lillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nice

That plan was dead a long time ago. As much as I would've loved to we can't afford it. There are way too many issues we have to deal with and purchase. Sorry took so long to get to this just now noticing it. We need all the help we can get.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Made a donation to your La Tech Foundation account last week. Thanks to your organization for working to make the Tech band a better entity than you found it - no greater legacy!

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech78 View Post
    Made a donation to your La Tech Foundation account last week. Thanks to your organization for working to make the Tech band a better entity than you found it - no greater legacy!
    I'm not in band anymore, but I know that your donation is much appreciated!

Bulldog lillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nice

Thanks for donating to us. Sorry just now seeing this, I have been very busy with school and work. We are trying extremely hard to make some changes to Tech Band, but we can't do it without you guys support.

+ Reply to Thread