+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Band Organization Tau Upsilon Beta Alpha

Bulldog lillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nice

NEW Band Organization Tau Upsilon Beta Alpha

Our goal as an Organization is to better our section and Tech Band in any way possible. In order to accomplish these goals we need YOUR support. These projects on average are going to cost $2,000-$8,000! We have only been around since January 20, 2011, so we need all the support we can get even in these tough economic times. We are trying to repair our instruments, replace and purchase new tuba covers, mouthpieces, and neck and bits, and other various items as needed. We are doing everything we can to raise funds to cut some expenses on our own but we need YOUR donations to help with our cause. I am asking our alumni, fellow students, friends, and supports of the band to help with our efforts. Our alumni whether band or not is a HUGE part of the success of this University that includes YOUR marching band. Any and all donations are welcome and tax deductible. Donations can be made online via our website. Soon we will be out in our community getting the word out on who we are and what we are about. A few of us will be at the spring game look for us with our letters TYBA!

Thank You,
    Loren J, Co-Founder and President of Tau Upsilon Beta Alpha

Visit us:
    facebook.com/tubalpha
    www.tubalpha.webs.com

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Re: NEW Band Organization Tau Upsilon Beta Alpha

Good luck to you guys on your planned improvements and such.

Are donations to be made to the Louisiana Tech Foundation and if so, what designation should be made so the money goes to your account?

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech78 View Post
    Good luck to you guys on your planned improvements and such.

Are donations to be made to the Louisiana Tech Foundation and if so, what designation should be made so the money goes to your account?
    I asked the same question in a PM and got no response.:icon_wink:

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    \
    They were studying in the library.

Bulldog lillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nice

Donations are to be made to Tau Upsilon Beta Alpha. On our website there is a donation link that is linked directly to our Paypal account. We do have a tax ID number if you would like that send an email to tubalpha@gmail.com. I never received any PM messages.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by lillojo318 View Post
    Donations are to be made to Tau Upsilon Beta Alpha. On our website there is a donation link that is linked directly to our Paypal account. We do have a tax ID number if you would like that send an email to tubalpha@gmail.com. I never received any PM messages.
    Sorry you didn't get the PM and don't know how that (didn't) happen, but I still have the question. Can we contribute through the Foundation and have you coordinate with the Foundation for the dispensing of the funds? Perhaps you could discuss this with Corre Stegall.

Sorry you didn't get the PM and don't know how that (didn't) happen, but I still have the question. Can we contribute through the Foundation and have you coordinate with the Foundation for the dispensing of the funds? Perhaps you could discuss this with Corre Stegall.
    That is the main reason why we have linked up with Paypal. Paypal tracks all of our donations/payments and requires proof that we are using the funds as promised. I don't know anything about the foundation. It is much easier for us to reach the goal(which is posted on our site) and pay directly with our account. If you have any doubt/questions where your money is going by all means contact Paypal. We will be providing proof once purchases are made as well as quotes from businesses. If you or anyone would like to speak with us directly let us know. A few of us will be at the game on Saturday.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

That is the main reason why we have linked up with Paypal. Paypal tracks all of our donations/payments and requires proof that we are using the funds as promised. I don't know anything about the foundation. It is much easier for us to reach the goal(which is posted on our site) and pay directly with our account. If you have any doubt/questions where your money is going by all means contact Paypal. We will be providing proof once purchases are made as well as quotes from businesses. If you or anyone would like to speak with us directly let us know. A few of us will be at the game on Saturday.
    I think folks want to run their contributions through the Foundation for tax purposes. I know I do. They can send me one statement at the end of the year that totals contributions to different colleges and groups on campus.

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    I think folks want to run their contributions through the Foundation for tax purposes. I know I do. They can send me one statement at the end of the year that totals contributions to different colleges and groups on campus.
    I will look into that.

I have contacted the University to set up an account with University Foundation. When I receive information I will keep you informed.

I have contacted the University to set up an account with University Foundation. When I receive information I will keep you informed.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

That's a very good step...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Just an Update: I am just waiting for a letter from our advisor to get the account started.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Just an Update: I am just waiting for a letter from our advisor to get the account started.
    Who's the advisor?

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Who's the advisor?
    Dr. A

+ Reply to Thread