+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Band Organization Tau Upsilon Beta Alpha

Bulldog lillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nice

Re: NEW Band Organization Tau Upsilon Beta Alpha

I am going to assume they don't want to pay for it. We won't have much practice time anyway by then.

Bulldog lillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nice

Is anyone planning on buying any cups so far? We are also thinking about doing the same thing except with popcorn. It comes in a huge bucket with 10 microwaveable bags of popcorn for the same price of $15 www.spiritpopcorn.com

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Gotta have TECH on it to get these dawgs to bite...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

I know I'm trying to get it I just don't know the time frame for it.

I want to get some feedback on a couple of things: 1.) What kind of fundraiser/event could I do to get everyone here involved? and how would I go about starting it up? 2. What are your thoughts on my current fundraising plans? Good, Bad, etc? I'm still waiting to hear about the account. A new dean was finally named so hopefully I can get that opened soon enough. Seriously though let me know something.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

We like buying STUFF -

Stuff we can touch and see that we can say "we helped do that"...

If it is a fundraiser where you are selling stuff - it has to have TECH on it -

If not, the quickest route is just asking
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    If not, the quickest route is just asking
    Seriously, lilojo -- If the BOP will just say to BB&B:

"We need this much by this date so we can do this" ...

yall would have what you need by the end of the week.

Okay, there is something that we need, I am going to get a quote hopefully by tomorrow. We just started band camp so hopefully have enough time to do it.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lillojo318 View Post
    Okay, there is something that we need, I am going to get a quote hopefully by tomorrow. We just started band camp so hopefully have enough time to do it.
    I have a request, we need more modern tunes in the stand.

Now you know there isn't much we can do about the tunes. However, this year from what I hear we do, I don't know exactly what those are just yet though.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

How much would it cost me to get an ensemble of noise makers to go to a couple of volleyball matches this year? I don't know how much you are looking to raise from selling cups, but a two hour volleyball match may be a lot easier, enjoyable, and oh yeah - support the volleyball team.

Last year at soccer matches, 3-4 foreign students would show up with a pie tin and plastic horn and make noise the whole match. It really grew on me.

Volleyball needs something and Coach Matt is supportive of anything that would create some energy. I thought this may be of interest to band members looking for funds as you have indicated.

We can talk more if you are interested .... PM me and we'll get together.
    Last edited by Tech78; 09-03-2011 at 07:37 AM.

Ok I have the quote I was talking about. We need a lot of things but going to start with the small things first. I was looking at getting some sousaphone pouches. The reason for this is because for one they are breaking, getting smashed, and coming up missing. These pouches have 3 pockets, one for the neck, one for the bits, and the other for the mouthpiece. Ordering mouthpieces and neck and bits get expensive. Keeping them in these pouches will keep them from breaking and protected. The total estimate $231.00 18 in total (roughly 12.50 a piece). Time frame is by the Sept 17 game. Hopefully we can make this happen.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lillojo318 View Post
    Ok I have the quote I was talking about. We need a lot of things but going to start with the small things first. I was looking at getting some sousaphone pouches. The reason for this is because for one they are breaking, getting smashed, and coming up missing. These pouches have 3 pockets, one for the neck, one for the bits, and the other for the mouthpiece. Ordering mouthpieces and neck and bits get expensive. Keeping them in these pouches will keep them from breaking and protected. The total estimate $231.00 18 in total (roughly 12.50 a piece). Time frame is by the Sept 17 game. Hopefully we can make this happen.
    Sorry ojo. Missed this.

I'm in for $50. Anyone else?

Awesome! Thanks!

Is there anybody who was actually IN the Band who would like to join me here?

qng, Christan, IT, Rhythm, ? ... anybody?

+ Reply to Thread