+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Roster questions -

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Roster questions -

I wonder if the transfer and Carr will stick...

While I was not too high on Swilling, it seems with White's NO conncection this might actually help the situation since the kid played at Bro Martin -

I aslo really like the fact that CJ Scott showed at the presser, with him an Kenyon atleast we have some experience -

Bigs are the question - have to assume Souza and Roshell will return -

Hope Lonnie Smith and CJ return -

The cupboard is not bare, but it is at a minimum....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Re: Roster questions -

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I wonder if the transfer and Carr will stick...

While I was not too high on Swilling, it seems with White's NO conncection this might actually help the situation since the kid played at Bro Martin -

I aslo really like the fact that CJ Scott showed at the presser, with him an Kenyon atleast we have some experience -

Bigs are the question - have to assume Souza and Roshell will return -

Hope Lonnie Smith and CJ return -

The cupboard is not bare, but it is at a minimum....

Who and what is CJ Scott? Fill me in more...good player...transfer....redshirt...?

Thanks!

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

JC transfer - saw a good amount of playing time off the bench.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    - have to assume Souza and Roshell will return -
    Souza checks IDs at Lambright.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Designated Hitter View Post
    Who and what is CJ Scott? Fill me in more...good player...transfer....redshirt...?

Thanks!
    Arguably our 2nd best player if not best player the last 3 or 4 games of the season
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Designated Hitter View Post

Thanks!
    http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m...cott_cj00.html

Spent 3 years in the Air Force before coming back to College. (Thank you Sir for your service)

THIS link should bring you straight to his individual stats.

In case that didn't work, he didn't see much time with Brandon Gibson healthy and DeAndre doing his Iverson impression and taking 72 shots per game, but once he got suspended, Scott finished the season (the last 4 games):
    Points-Rebounds-Assists
    3-0-1
    14-0-2
    16-4-3
    10-4-0

Champ longdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m...cott_cj00.html

Spent 3 years in the Air Force before coming back to College. (Thank you Sir for your service)

THIS link should bring you straight to his individual stats.

In case that didn't work, he didn't see much time with Brandon Gibson healthy and DeAndre doing his Iverson impression and taking 72 shots per game, but once he got suspended, Scott finished the season (the last 4 games):
    Points-Rebounds-Assists
    3-0-1
    14-0-2
    16-4-3
    10-4-0
    I went to the Utah State disaster and Scott had a decent game against them. I didn't realize he was 27, we need experience.

+ Reply to Thread