+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Young voters have not abandoned Obama

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

Re: Young voters have not abandoned Obama

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    And no one said Obama was paying people's bills OR that he ever said he would, moron. I simply made a point that dumbasses like you believed that he WOULD once elected.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8...eature=related

You are seriously dense.

How in the hell do you know what I believe? You dont. I believed he was a helluva lot better than McCain in 2008 and now I KNOW he is better. And to really get your dander up, he is better than Bush was at any point in his presidency.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Yes, you've proven over the years what a "genius" you are.
    I said compared to you.

I guess you haven't started attending the Mildawg School for Reading For Understanding yet. Did you lose your GED certificate?

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Kucinich is the most obvious at this point, but he is not a serious challenger.

Right! Kucinich is considered really weird even by the Dems...

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by genpop View Post
    How in the hell do you know what I believe? You dont. I believed he was a helluva lot better than McCain in 2008 and now I KNOW he is better. And to really get your dander up, he is better than Bush was at any point in his presidency.
    First, I know that you have no idea what you believe because you are unable to qualify anything you type. Case in point, the last two sentences of the above post. You know he is better, but you never say how. Why? Because you can't. Why? Because you don't have the first damned clue about anything, particularly politics. You are an ideologue who was one of the many libtards swayed by "hopenchange." Now that it is apparent that "hopenchange" has not nor ever will be delivered, you haven't the foggiest idea how to defend Obama. All you can do is say "he's better than McCain and Bush."

Another classic brought to the good people of BBB by lildildo.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    I said compared to you.

I guess you haven't started attending the Mildawg School for Reading For Understanding yet. Did you lose your GED certificate?
    Great comeback. Took me back to 2nd grade. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

First, I know that you have no idea what you believe because you are unable to qualify anything you type. Case in point, the last two sentences of the above post. You know he is better, but you never say how. Why? Because you can't. Why? Because you don't have the first damned clue about anything, particularly politics. You are an ideologue who was one of the many libtards swayed by "hopenchange." Now that it is apparent that "hopenchange" has not nor ever will be delivered, you haven't the foggiest idea how to defend Obama. All you can do is say "he's better than McCain and Bush."

Another classic brought to the good people of BBB by lildildo.

When you find that person that had their bills paid by Obama, I'll gladly anwer any other questions you have. Until then, all of your criticisms are just the same old wild and outrageous teapublican talking points that were created before the guy even took office.

Are you 5? I'd bet that if you were asked to describe what you believe in and why, you couldn't do it. Why are you a liberal? Why is Obama so great? What has he done for you since taking office; is your life better? Is he paying for your rent and gas? Why is it so bad that the government is cracking down on fraud, waste, and abuse in many states and reigning in uncontrolled spending and abuses of power? Please expound for the group.
    When you find that person that had their bills paid by Obama, I'll gladly anwer any other questions you have. Until then, all of your criticisms are just the same old wild and outrageous teapublican talking points that were created before the guy even took office.
    God, you are dumb. I never said he paid for anyone's bills. The post I made is at the very top, and the question I asked is in bold. Why did I ask it? Because there are people who legitimately thought he would pay their gas and mortgage -- I already provided one such link to the person who said it.

Never asked or insinuated that he actually DID pay for anyone's bills -- that's your idiotic spin. Of course, that's what makes you a liberal. I gave you a set of straightforward questions and you can't answer them; instead, you try to twist my words and weasel out of the discussion. Congratulations. You're still stupid.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

God, you are dumb. I never said he paid for anyone's bills. The post I made is at the very top, and the question I asked is in bold. Why did I ask it? Because there are people who legitimately thought he would pay their gas and mortgage -- I already provided one such link to the person who said it.

Never asked or insinuated that he actually DID pay for anyone's bills -- that's your idiotic spin. Of course, that's what makes you a liberal. I gave you a set of straightforward questions and you can't answer them; instead, you try to twist my words and weasel out of the discussion. Congratulations. You're still stupid.

LOL..........keep in mind it is Teatech,Lilfido, etc, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    LOL..........keep in mind it is Teatech,Lilfido, etc, etc.

Have you ever had a useful post? I shutter to think that you have over 5000 posts of worthlessness. That would be an unbelievably huge chunk of wasted time. You need a hobby.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Have you ever had a useful post? I shutter to think that you have over 5000 posts of worthlessness. That would be an unbelievably huge chunk of wasted time. You need a hobby.
    You are the worthless one that is a huge waste of time. Hit the road before you get kicked off again.

I wasnt aware Obama took office to make my life better. I thought it was liberals who thought the government is supposed to make people lives better yet you are asking if my life is better in a manner in which you expected Obama to make it better. You're one confused person. To answer your question, I'm still alive, and still have a job and can pay my bills on my own (without Obama's help mind you).

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    You are the worthless one that is a huge waste of time. Hit the road before you get kicked off again.

My goodness you are 5 times as worthless as GLM

I wasnt aware Obama took office to make my life better. I thought it was liberals who thought the government is supposed to make people lives better yet you are asking if my life is better in a manner in which you expected Obama to make it better. You're one confused person. To answer your question, I'm still alive, and still have a job and can pay my bills on my own (without Obama's help mind you).

Confusion is not a response. Not even close to a coherent thought in any of the above. One good bit of new for you, though -- you still maintain your status as the 2nd dumbest person on here behind salty. Later, lildildobarkinteatech0003.

+ Reply to Thread