+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Young voters have not abandoned Obama

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

Re: Young voters have not abandoned Obama

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    Again, nothing more than an emotional rant devoid of any facts. Typical lilteado003 post. Truth? Obama couldn't even get a budget passed when he had a supermajority in both houses of Congress. He has failed to deliver on virtually all of his campaign promises and has gotten us into deeper debt in two years than the past half dozen or so presidents combined. He is completely spineless in standing up to our enemies or confronting issues head-on and appears to have no true foreign or domestic policy, unless forcing us into servitude to China and the UN are policies...

Short of nominating Forest Gump or a John Kerry clone as its candidate in the primary, the GOP candidate will stack up just fine against B. Hussein. In 2008, BHO didn't have any political track record that his opponents could use against him; being an elected official for 2 or 3 years and voting "present" doesn't give your enemies a lot of ammo to use against you. However, his enemies have more than enough from his first 2 years in office to decimate him in debates and campaign ads.

And here's some more truth: leftards can't defend Obama on any of this stuff. Anytime a lib is asked about Obama raising the debt or committing more military forces or fumbling one of his many promises, all the left can do is respond by bringing up Bush. Zero accountability for anything. THIS is what will cost Obama the election -- he invested his entire campaign in 2008 inventing himself as the "anti-Bush" and continues to bring Bush up anytime he's asked to answer a question about his policy missteps. However, it's quite obvious that Obama has been anything but an "anti-Bush" president, and his many mistakes are of his own making, not the fault of a guy who's been in Texas for the past 2 years.

You, salty, and your other four personas can continue to get that tingle up your leg all you like, but it won't save B. Hussein's hide in 2012.

You teapublicans continue to keep your head buried in the sand or in Bush's ass or both. Yes Obama added to the debt but the key word is "added". Obama's spending has actually helped in that we are climbing out of the worst recession in 60 years. Bush's spending hurt this country because his spending was on two groups of people..The extremely wealthy and Iraq. The average American was not helped at all by Bush. In fact he was hurt in that Bush taxed the middle class to give breaks to the rich and pump money out of the American economy into the Iraqi economy. And the Iraqis still hate us. We wont even get into the American blood spilled in Iraq for nothing. You just keep praising the extremist teapublicans and I'll keep telling the truth.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by genpop View Post
    You teapublicans continue to keep your head buried in the sand or in Bush's ass or both. Yes Obama added to the debt but the key word is "added". Obama's spending has actually helped in that we are climbing out of the worst recession in 60 years. Bush's spending hurt this country because his spending was on two groups of people..The extremely wealthy and Iraq. The average American was not helped at all by Bush. In fact he was hurt in that Bush taxed the middle class to give breaks to the rich and pump money out of the American economy into the Iraqi economy. And the Iraqis still hate us. We wont even get into the American blood spilled in Iraq for nothing. You just keep praising the extremist teapublicans and I'll keep telling the truth.
    Whatever, lildildo. Thanks for proving my point. You mention Bush four times and even bring up Iraq. FAIL.

The only mistake the GOP will likely make is that the cuts in Congress won't go far enough. If they don't, then I hope they get voted out of office, too.

And where do you get that we're climbing out of the recession? Because Rachel Madcow told you we were? And don't use the stock market as an indicator; we hit 14,000 on the DJIA just before the collapse of the housing market...

Screaming about "teapublicans," Bush, and Iraq don't get you anywhere in a real argument. But thanks for confirming that you are, in fact, lildildo.

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

Whatever, lildildo. Thanks for proving my point. You mention Bush four times and even bring up Iraq. FAIL.

The only mistake the GOP will likely make is that the cuts in Congress won't go far enough. If they don't, then I hope they get voted out of office, too.

And where do you get that we're climbing out of the recession? Because Rachel Madcow told you we were? And don't use the stock market as an indicator; we hit 14,000 on the DJIA just before the collapse of the housing market...

Screaming about "teapublicans," Bush, and Iraq don't get you anywhere in a real argument. But thanks for confirming that you are, in fact, lildildo.

I know it really irks you teapublicans that there has had to be a huge clean up job after both Bush's. You know what they say, under every Bush there is dirt.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

I know it really irks you teapublicans that there has had to be a huge clean up job after both Bush's. You know what they say, under every Bush there is dirt.
    Are you 5? I'd bet that if you were asked to describe what you believe in and why, you couldn't do it. Why are you a liberal? Why is Obama so great? What has he done for you since taking office; is your life better? Is he paying for your rent and gas? Why is it so bad that the government is cracking down on fraud, waste, and abuse in many states and reigning in uncontrolled spending and abuses of power? Please expound for the group.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Are you 5? I'd bet that if you were asked to describe what you believe in and why, you couldn't do it. Why are you a liberal? Why is Obama so great? What has he done for you since taking office; is your life better? Is he paying for your rent and gas? Why is it so bad that the government is cracking down on fraud, waste, and abuse in many states and reigning in uncontrolled spending and abuses of power? Please expound for the group.
    Five year olds have a better grasp of logic than this guy.

I would also like to hear how Bush raised taxes on the middle class to fund the rich!

If I were a politician, I would LOVE to have a guy like this on my side. He will believe anything as long as it's his guy saying it. It's blind, willing stupidity like his that gives rise to cults and Kool Aid drinking parties.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Actually I have to agree with Salty on this. The defeat of Obama next year is not a given. It will greatly depend on who the GOP ticket. If they run another McCain type figure, it may create an opportunity for Obama to just squeak in. So far, and it is still early, I am not seeing anyone who creates much excitement for me on the GOP side.

I also think that Mildawg is correct as well, Obama could very well have a challenger in the primaries. I seriously doubt it, but it would not surprise me at this time. HRC has said that she is not interested in running, but who knows?

By the way, I consider myself to be independent.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post
    I also think that Mildawg is correct as well, Obama could very well have a challenger in the primaries. I seriously doubt it, but it would not surprise me at this time. HRC has said that she is not interested in running, but who knows?
    It depends on Obama's approval rating. If Obama's numbers stay in the mid to high 40s or higher, there won't be a serious challenger for the Democrat nomination. If his numbers fall into the 30s this year, the Democrat Party will start to quietly look for another candidate to replace Obama in 2012 (probably Hillary).

Obama is the President of the United States and it would be UNAMERICAN of me to oppose him on every single issue just because of his race or party affiliation. I do not agree with him on every issue (gays in the military) but to root for failure from our President is treacherous indeed. Is Obama great? No, but considering the obstruction from a unified and unwavering any issue opposing party (in a two party system I might add) he has done quite well. Can you imagine the progress the country could have made the last two years if the teapublicans were actually willing to work the President? Unemployment woul be lower and there would real talk of deficit reduction and not the gamesmanship we see and talk of governement shutdowns. And no Obama has not paid my rent or for gas in my tank, but I'm not aware that he's paid for anyone's rent or gas. If he has, list those people for the "group" to see. It is a shame that you put so much stock into the empty rhetoric of the extremist teapublicans.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Extremist teapublicans do not think their rhetoric is either empty or idle.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Nope. Most would describe themselves as Libertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Nope. Most would describe themselves as Libertarian.

Since you're always so quick to contribute your worthless two cents into any discussion, can you show me where Obama has paid someone's rent or paid for gas in their tank? I patiently await your response.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

It must be nice to live in a world devoid of fact genpop.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Young-...55302.html?x=0

Yep, all that proves is some liberal young voters aren't as smart as his mother and his old man.

Obama is the President of the United States and it would be UNAMERICAN of me to oppose him on every single issue just because of his race or party affiliation. I do not agree with him on every issue (gays in the military) but to root for failure from our President is treacherous indeed. Is Obama great? No, but considering the obstruction from a unified and unwavering any issue opposing party (in a two party system I might add) he has done quite well. Can you imagine the progress the country could have made the last two years if the teapublicans were actually willing to work the President? Unemployment woul be lower and there would real talk of deficit reduction and not the gamesmanship we see and talk of governement shutdowns. And no Obama has not paid my rent or for gas in my tank, but I'm not aware that he's paid for anyone's rent or gas. If he has, list those people for the "group" to see. It is a shame that you put so much stock into the empty rhetoric of the extremist teapublicans.
    You still didn't answer the question. And you have no idea what I put my stock into; I'm not the one on here whining about every post against my guy. I'm well aware that ALL politicians have their shortcomings and that there is probably not one alive with whom I agree on every issue. However, you and saltypants are on here in defense of Obama every time there is a negative post against him. EVERY time.

And btw, many of the problems you address above were caused by the liberal Congress that was in power from 2006-2010. That is a fact. The teaparty folks are trying to get things back under control, while the RINOs and libtards want to keep spending (i.e. wasting our money). One of these days when you grow up and start thinking for yourself, you'll realize that these career politicians (whether D or R) are selling you a bill of goods that they never intended to honor -- to them, it's all about power and personal gain. Hell, most of them are at each others throats on C-SPAN, yet probably sit around over drinks at night laughing at how they continue to fool their constituents and the American public at large.

And you're a moron. Thanks for your thoughts.

+ Reply to Thread