+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Final Four

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Final Four

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    It actually wasn't as bad as you might think. It was hard to notice fouls or travels at times, but the 15 jumbotrons helped a lot! :icon_wink:

And there were still about 25-30 more rows above my seats until you got to the top.
    View looks pretty good, but the nosebleeds?

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

Was that Bob Ueuker sitting next to you?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    It was cool seeing all the fans from other schools. Its kinds like going on a road trip and noticing all the different license plates from other states. If you didn't have a dog in the hunt, you wore your school shirt. At least that's what tens of thousands of other people did at the games.

I had several people comment on my Tech gear. Some said "I sure miss seeing the Techsters in the championship game." I actually had a KU fan say on Monday night, "Looks like LA Tech brought more fans than UCONN" (They were probably just bitter)

A couple of guys commented on my Tech shirt and hat and said "Sonny Dykes!" They were U of A alums and said they want him BACK!

All-in-all, it was a GREAT experience. I had a blast.
    In the views of the court/scoreboard we were "behind" the scoreboard in that shot. Next to the VCU fans, near the top of that bottom section and about halfway between the baseline and mid-court. Wasn't bad at all.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

I was in section 611.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    What's the difference? Wearing an irrelevant teams gear to a game. That proves no point. Guys say, "Wow, Tech isn't playing. That's dumb." I'm a Tech fan and that's what I think.

And stuff like that makes me just want to leave this board. After ~5 years on this board, my joining of a fraternity (one of the best decisions of my life) rubs more people the wrong way than anything.. I find it very strange.

Where's my boy Clayton at..
    The final four (or the sweet 16 for that matter) are not merely for the fans of the schools playing. They are more like festivals. It is quite common for attendees to wear the gear of their own school, regardless who is playing. It is sort of like a music festival in that regard.

VERY different from showing up at someone else's house wearing your team's gear when your team isn't playing.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    The final four (or the sweet 16 for that matter) are not merely for the fans of the schools playing. They are more like festivals. It is quite common for attendees to wear the gear of their own school, regardless who is playing. It is sort of like a music festival in that regard.

VERY different from showing up at someone else's house wearing your team's gear when your team isn't playing.
    This is exactly correct. Not even close to wearing LSU gear to a Tech game. Not close.

+ Reply to Thread