+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baseball. Baseball Rallies Past Pilots

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: Baseball. Baseball Rallies Past Pilots

5 straight wins... won 7 of 8... Now let's take care of NWST...

Varsity Bulldog hachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her game hachiman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdawg34 View Post
    It's crazy that LSUS baeball team is basically my high school team from Benton just a little older. Logan Norris, the starting pitcher went to Benton. The starting cather, Andrew Brouilete went to Benton. There are several other players on the team that went to Benton as well.
    They are the only two from Benton I believe, but they have had several over the years.
    Benton High has a good program.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    Wow, what a loser. By the way, Tech won today. I know that really burns your ass.
    Sorry, for you, belcher flamer. Yeah, Tech baseball ain't very good, true, but we still took 2/3 from MFSU.

You've been outted, belcher. Go away.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Sorry, for you, belcher flamer. Yeah, Tech baseball ain't very good, true, but we still took 2/3 from MFSU.

You've been outted, belcher. Go away.
    Your babbling makes no sense. Flamer.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Ok ladies... take it to PM's.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Is mentecheters and Dawg80 joking? I thought they knew each other and were just throwing jabs
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Is mentecheters and Dawg80 joking? I thought they knew each other and were just throwing jabs
    I'm joking. But menstechsters is jerking....

But, just to be clear, I'm not joking about Tech looking for a new baseball coach. I think it's past time. But, I know, some of you are enthralled with Sim. He hangs the moon!

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I'm joking. But menstechsters is jerking....

But, just to be clear, I'm not joking about Tech looking for a new baseball coach. I think it's past time. But, I know, some of you are enthralled with Sim. He hangs the moon!
    Yea you have made that clear... and I assure you, I know mentechsters and he is not a belcher.

+ Reply to Thread