+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Baseball-Opening Weekend

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Baseball-Opening Weekend

Rangers- Ripped Boston a new one. Sweep. Kinsler and Cruz hit HR's in all three games. I'm excited because even without Lee we will be tough and I know Nolan Ryan will pick up another good starter at the trade deadline. So glad Hicks was forced to sell the Rangers.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=310403113

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Baseball-Opening Weekend

I was at the Friday game and the Sox pitching was horrible. As a Sox fan I think that the sweep is a blessing because it's gonna get them motivated for the rest of the season especially with the Yankees series starting this weekend. Gotta tip my cap to the Rangers cause they flat out murdered the ball this weekend.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

The Rangers are going to do that to a lot of teams this year; especially at home. I'm not ready to say this is an indication of how Boston is going to play this year. I hate the Yankees though so hopefully you can keep them from winning the division.

The key to the Rangers this year will be if we can pick up that #1 starter. Right now everything is basically shifted down one. CJ Wilson is a very good #2 in the rotation but not a #1 and our #2 is a good #3 and our #5 starter should be a good long reliever. So the staff needs that one guy.

As far as our lineup goes, there are no holes there. No where to run, no where to hide. Opposing pitchers will get no rest. And the bench is so strong, we have good hitters just waiting for their turn.

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFight71 View Post
    I was at the Friday game and the Sox pitching was horrible. As a Sox fan I think that the sweep is a blessing because it's gonna get them motivated for the rest of the season especially with the Yankees series starting this weekend. Gotta tip my cap to the Rangers cause they flat out murdered the ball this weekend.
    It seems like you've been humbled from an earlier opinion on another thread:icon_wink: Go Rangers

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just PO'd Houston got sweep by Philly!!!!!!!!! Not the way to start the season at all.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

If you're Houston, you should have just known your role and forfeited the games. Unfortunantly, the Phils are going to roll through the National League by NY Yankee'ing the rest of the league with their payroll.

+ Reply to Thread