+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4/8 New Mexico State Game 1

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

4/8 New Mexico State Game 1

New Mexico State (22-6) at
    Louisiana Tech (15-13)

Free Hot Dog Friday Night: First 250 fans receive free hot dogs compliments of Super 1 Foods.

Day: Friday
    Date: April 8, 2011
    Time: 6:00 PM CT
    Venue: J.C. Love Field at Pat Patterson Park
    Weather: 83°F Partly Cloudy

Media Information
    Radio: All-Access, ESPN 97.7 FM
    Video: All-Access
    Live Stats: GameTracker
    Twitter Updates: Austin Staton
    In-Game Chat: FlashChat

Team Information
    Coaches: Rocky Ward, Wade Simoneaux
    Rosters:
    NMSU, Tech
    Statistics:
    NMSU, Tech
    Schedules:
    NMSU, Tech
    Game Notes: NMSU, Tech
    Media Guides: NMSU, Tech

Scouting the Aggies
    New Mexico State enters the weekend with a 22-6 overall record including taking three of four last weekend against Northern Colorado. The Aggies return six position starters and three starting pitchers from a 2010 squad that finished 36-23-1. With a 1-2 record on the road, the Aggies boast a high-powered offense with a team batting average of .358 with 25 home runs and 304 runs scored. Four Aggies are currently own batting over .400 with Tanner Waite leading the conference with a .486 mark. As a pitching staff, NMSU has tallied a 5.71 ERA and has struck out 190 batters while walking 125 in 238.0 innings of work. Defensively, the Aggies have committed 52 errors for a .952 fielding percentage and opposing teams have stolen 18 bases on 31 attempts.

Starting Pitchers
    NMSU: LHP Ryan Beck, So. (5-2, 5.93 ERA, 41.0 IP, 20 BB, 35 K)

Tech: RHP Trevor Petersen, So. (3-1, 5.09 ERA, 40.2 IP, 23 BB, 24 K)

Starting Lineup
    CF Corey White .333
    RF Kyle Roliard .310

3B Mark Threlkeld .321
    1B Alex Williams .288
    LF Joey Ford .315
    C Clint Ewing .296
    2B Austin Hedges .286
    DH Will Avis .247
    SS Ryan
    Gebhardt .226

Last edited by Dawg06; 04-08-2011 at 06:43 PM.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: 4/8 New Mexico State Game 1

End 3rd
    NMSU 0
    TECH 0

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

End 7th
    NMSU 2
    Tech 2 (Dawgs tie it with a 2-out single in the 7th)

NM State 4
    LA Tech 2
    Final

Gordey flied out to right field stranding the bases loaded to end the ballgame.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Very good pitching tonite for the most part...

We are struggling mightily at the plate -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Very good pitching tonite for the most part...

We are struggling mightily at the plate -

Yes, that appears more a concern than anything else now.

I would hate to be LSU fan tonight though. In home opener of series with Arkansas, LSU was shut out....got hell beat out them 10-0.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Designated Hitter View Post
    Yes, that appears more a concern than anything else now.

I would hate to be LSU fan tonight though. In home opener of series with Arkansas, LSU was shut out....got hell beat out them 10-0.
    Game was at Arkansas and the final was 2-0.

Yeah, I would HATE to be an LSU baseball fan too, I mean, they are 21-9 and ranked 15th, and man! having to think about all those World Series titles they have. Whew! glad I'm a Tech baseball fan where none of those silly things happen here .

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

Yeah, I would HATE to be an LSU baseball fan too, I mean, they are 21-9 and ranked 15th, and man! having to think about all those World Series titles they have. Whew! glad I'm a Tech baseball fan where none of those silly things happen here .
    Maybe they need more money for recruiting

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

My error, heard last couple of innings on Louisiana radio station and I thought anouncer said 10-0, but was putting gas in vehicle so may have been shock of pump price.

On LSU, will be interesting to see if they remain as good back when Bertman had all that pitching to go with team. Saw LSU assistant out at JC series recently. Does not have to watch and rank players, just marked the best two at both programs and projected draftees. Spoke later and he laughed saying, "yeah recruiting is real hard at BCS program with lots of money and baseball facilities and budget in top 10." Said he would hate to have to go to a lot of places looking at hunderds and hundreds of players all the time like a lot of his contacts in the college coaching ranks. I never mentioned Tech, etc. Life must be good at those places!!!

+ Reply to Thread