+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tech License Plates

Varsity Bulldog TechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the rough

Re: Tech License Plates

The Texas version of the plate should be simple enough. I think Texas is a little more strict on the amount of personalization on a plate. Everyone I have seen is the same font in either blue or black, with the left side and bottom strip for graphics.

Another question, though, would be where the money for the plate would go? I don't think it can go to just any organization; only a state organization. The LSU alumni plate, for example, contributes to the Texas State Highway fund. https://rts.texasonline.state.tx.us/...d=60&pltid=327
    Attached Images Attached Images

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Tech License Plates

That looks awesome and I'd get one ASAP if it became available. Once my move is complete, and I start makin' money instead of just paying moving expenses, I could even possibly help a little bit with the initial $8k fee if lots of other Texas Dawgs wanna get together on that. My place here in Baton Rouge is filled with boxes right now as I'm driving to San Antonio after lunch tomorrow on my quest for a new apartment... Friday, I may be getting Texas plates and saying "goodbye" to my glorious LaTech plate...

+ Reply to Thread