+ Reply to Thread

Thread: West Monroe Baseball News

Hybrid View

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

West Monroe Baseball News

I just heard that the West Monroe Baseball coach had stepped down and there was some issue with an inelligible player. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Re: West Monroe Baseball News

Quote Originally Posted by Sw View Post
    I just heard that the West Monroe Baseball coach had stepped down and there was some issue with an inelligible player. Has anyone heard anything about this?
    His stepping down had nothing to do with an ineligible player. It had a lot to do with not playing into the politics of WMHS. When "friends" of the school make decisions, you have problems. They have lost a very good baseball coach.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    His stepping down had nothing to do with an ineligible player. It had a lot to do with not playing into the politics of WMHS. When "friends" of the school make decisions, you have problems. They have lost a very good baseball coach.
    While I agree there are some politics involved, he didn't handle things in a professional manner.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    While I agree there are some politics involved, he didn't handle things in a professional manner.
    How do you mean? What it boils down to is that Sims is not a "yes" man, and apparently that doesn't go over well at WMHS. But that should come as no surprise to people who are familiar with that school. 3 state tourny appearances in the last 5 years speaks for itself.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    How do you mean? What it boils down to is that Sims is not a "yes" man, and apparently that doesn't go over well at WMHS. But that should come as no surprise to people who are familiar with that school. 3 state tourny appearances in the last 5 years speaks for itself.
    I heard third or fourth hand he was pitching two freshmen as 2 and 3. If that was the case, he has a brass pair.

I've been hearing complaints about him for quite some time. I've seen West Monroe play numerous times, and really didn't see any problems from the outside looking in. Like you, I can't help but admire the success he has had.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    I heard third or fourth hand he was pitching two freshmen as 2 and 3. If that was the case, he has a brass pair.

I've been hearing complaints about him for quite some time. I've seen West Monroe play numerous times, and really didn't see any problems from the outside looking in. Like you, I can't help but admire the success he has had.
    He was pitching the freshmen out of necessity. Had several pitchers get hurt. Tough place to coach, unless it's football.

+ Reply to Thread