+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This Article Pisses Me the @#$% off!!!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: This Article Pisses Me the @#$% off!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    I say denial. The family and others have said he wasn't drunk (he was), that he didn't run over the officer (he did), and vary the other facts based off that. They are trying every way possible to make it as if the officer did everything the way he did because he is white and hated blacks. That their son was a "perefect angel" that could do no wrong. Looking for free money.

I am sure that the family can produce many examples of where the officer deliberately targeted blacks or at least other non whites. Let's have examples that show a pattern of behavior. They had better lawyer up really good because defamation cases can turn you into an eternal outcast.

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bobdog View Post
    F*#&$ing
    I think he's saying fisting. I may be wrong though.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by StrongBad View Post
    I think he's saying fisting. I may be wrong though.
    are you sure it wasn't fishing?

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    are you sure it wasn't fishing?
    Fishing cops couldn't possibly make anyone mad.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

PETA

I am not up to date on what all the latest cuss words are. You never know, fishing could be the new.............:icon_wink:

I fishing hate cops.

I fishing hate cops.

You should be ashamed!!

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    I say denial. The family and others have said he wasn't drunk (he was), that he didn't run over the officer (he did), and vary the other facts based off that. They are trying every way possible to make it as if the officer did everything the way he did because he is white and hated blacks. That their son was a "perefect angel" that could do no wrong. Looking for free money.
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201....ap/index.html

+ Reply to Thread