+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vote for Tech!!!

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Vote for Tech!!!

Alright guys, it's time to vote. This vote is for the availability of a Louisiana Tech Scentsy.

If you are not familiar with what scentsy is, check out their page.http://www.fillthestands.com/index.aspx
    They are really nice candle warmers, and they have one for just about every other college but ours.

My cousin sells them and I told her as soon as they make one available for Tech, I would buy several.

Do your part. Vote for Tech, then share it with all of your friends.

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

Re: Vote for Tech!!!

Already voted. You can also vote more than once.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Voted about 4 times. Even if it gives you a chance to vote it doesn't mean that successive votes will be counted. Get someone with a macro to pile it on.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    Voted about 4 times. Even if it gives you a chance to vote it doesn't mean that successive votes will be counted. Get someone with a macro to pile it on.
    Where's Iowa State when you need them?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Alright guys, it's time to vote. This vote is for the availability of a Louisiana Tech Scentsy.

If you are not familiar with what scentsy is, check out their page.http://www.fillthestands.com/index.aspx
    They are really nice candle warmers, and they have one for just about every other college but ours.

My cousin sells them and I told her as soon as they make one available for Tech, I would buy several.

Do your part. Vote for Tech, then share it with all of your friends.
    Put this in the football forum where more folks will see it.

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

Here's the macro:

First you need Firefox, then you need iMacros (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...s-for-firefox/)

Then you need the macro, which is attached.

Edit: So I can't attach it, because it's an invalid file type.

Here's what you do instead. Open iMacros, Click "Rec", then "Record", then "Stop". Next click on the "Edit" Button, then "Edit Macro" and paste the following:

VERSION BUILD=7200328 RECORDER=FX
    TAB T=1
    URL GOTO=http://www.fillthestands.com/index.aspx
    FRAME F=1
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:form1 ATTR=NAME:TeamsDropDown__sexyCombo CONTENT=l
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:Louisiana<SP>Tech<SP>University
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:form1 ATTR=ID:VoteButton
    REFRESH

If anyone else has an easier way to share it, let me know.

+ Reply to Thread