+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Filed My Taxes

Varsity Bulldog Dawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her game Dawgyinmiami's Avatar

Filed My Taxes

Well, my bank account is a little bit less fat now. Interesting...I didn't change a thing from last year...made about the same amount of money...wound up owing money this year where I've always gotten a refund in the past. Thank you Mr. Obama...you're the best!

Dawgyinmiami

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Filed My Taxes

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgyinmiami View Post
    Well, my bank account is a little bit less fat now. Interesting...I didn't change a thing from last year...made about the same amount of money...wound up owing money this year where I've always gotten a refund in the past. Thank you Mr. Obama...you're the best!

Dawgyinmiami
    It will get worse.....before it gets better.

If your prez had his way it would be much worse, and right now!

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

Haven't you heard that most americans got a tax cut. You must be one of those super wealthy americans who never paid his fair share!

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sw View Post
    You must be one of those super wealthy americans who never paid his fair share!
    Probably a white southern conservative Christian male government employee too.... He deserves it!!!

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post
    Probably a white southern conservative Christian male government employee too.... He deserves it!!!
    No doubt about it. Whatever he has is the result of his privileged position. He's only achieved what he has because of institutionalized racism. He is so desensitizecd he actually thinks he accomplished what he has on his own merits. What a jerk!!

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

We appear to be only 999,997 away from a 1,000,000 man march!

Varsity Bulldog Cactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really nice Cactus Rob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sw View Post
    We appear to be only 999,997 away from a 1,000,000 man march!
    If we were to march, we could be labeled, that's for sure...

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Rob View Post
    If we were to march, we could be labeled, that's for sure...
    It would be said it's the "new, modern KKk marching on DC again". Because yes, this country is that stupid.

Varsity Bulldog Dawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her game Dawgyinmiami's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post
    Well, I am white, conservative, Christian, and male. Does military service count as government employee? If it does, then guilty as charged. I guess i did deserve it. Shame on me.

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    No doubt about it. Whatever he has is the result of his privileged position. He's only achieved what he has because of institutionalized racism. He is so desensitizecd he actually thinks he accomplished what he has on his own merits. What a jerk!!

Oh, you must be talking about that mortgage I've never missed a payment on for a house that I'm now upside down in. You mean all that stuff? Well, all my vehicles are paid for, so I guess that makes me priviliged.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgyinmiami View Post
    Oh, you must be talking about that mortgage I've never missed a payment on for a house that I'm now upside down in. You mean all that stuff? Well, all my vehicles are paid for, so I guess that makes me priviliged.
    Finally. You were slow, but now you see the light. Your education is complete! You would have graduated with honors, but in order to compensate for your inherent advantages it was necessary to deduct from your score because you are a white, Christian, male, homeowner. After 'equalization' you're just middle of the pack. Sorry!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

This has probably been posted already.

UPDATE: Half of households pay no income tax...

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post

link
    TAX DAY: Obamas report income of $1.73 million; to get $12,334 refund...

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Effective federal rate of 3%. Effective state rate of 1%. That seems a pretty reasonable rate for a college-educated, govt-employed, 30-something, Protestant white male to live in America.

And the true rate is probably well below that, since AGI doesnt include a variety of pre-tax compensation (FSA, 401k, etc).

It appears that as long as continue to pay my house note, give 10% of gross to my church, and another 1% to Tech -- taxes are pretty manageable. Throw in a couple of child credits, daycare deduction, and an education credit for Mrs. Champ's MBA tuition, and tax season becomes nearly painless.

So when will I be filthy stinking RICH enough to start grousing about taxes like you boys?

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post

But they still pay taxes, ya know. Even if its not necessarily federal income tax.

Poor people still pay more in total taxes as a proportion of their income than rich people.

That's not liberal media bias. That's fact.

Be happy if you have a significant tax burden from the US govt. It means you are among the richest 5% of people ever to live on earth.

+ Reply to Thread