+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4/16 Hawai'i Game 2

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: 4/16 Hawai'i Game 2

7-1 Hawaii in bottom of 8th
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Hawaii leads off the bottom of the 7th with a triple but can't knock him in...

Threlkeld leads off the top of the 8th with a walk, but Tech can't move him around...

Hawaii leads off the bottom of the 8th with a double...
    Sam Alvis in to pitch...
    Another double scores the runner from 2nd... Hawaii leads 5-1
    Wild pitch scores run... Hawaii leads 6-1
    Throwing error on Threlkeld, and a run comes home... 7-1 Hawaii
    Josh Barrett in to pitch...
    Sac fly scores another run... 1 out... Hawaii leads 8-1
    Ground out to 2nd... 2 outs
    Single up the middle...
    Infield hit to short...
    Hawaii hits a 2 RBI double and advances to third on an error... Hawaii leads 10-1
    Walk...
    Fly out to left... Mercy Rule runner stranded at 3rd base...

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Top 9th
    Terrasas pinch hits for Gordey and flies out to right... 1 out
    Alvis hits another HOME RUN!!! Hawaii leads 10-2
    Colby Johnson pinch hits for Gebhardt and strikes out... 2 outs
    Hedges singles up the middle...
    Roliard strikes out looking... Ball game

FINAL: Hawaii 10, Tech 2

Tech committed 5 errors and walked 9 hitters...
    Last edited by Dawg06; 04-17-2011 at 02:42 AM.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Do we lead the WAC in Ks looking?

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Do we lead the WAC in errors?

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

Oh well,at least they made new side walks at the ball park while the team was gone!

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

That one got ugly after halfway.

I think Simoneaux realizes how big Sunday's game is. Tech could be looking at a very ugly record after next weekend if this keeps up, and that might just about be the last nail for him.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Please Sim has so many nails, he might as well live in a hardware store. He should have been let go long before this.

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Gordey might on his own... Never even took the bat off his shoulder in his first at bat... and proceeded to strike out looking again in his second at bat... Can't break out of a slump if you don't swing the bat... Don't know why he's in the lineup...

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    That one got ugly after halfway.

I think Simoneaux realizes how big Sunday's game is. Tech could be looking at a very ugly record after next weekend if this keeps up, and that might just about be the last nail for him.
    Yep. Before the game, Sim said he wanted to start Dudley today and Jefferson tomorrow. After the game, he decided today's game is a must win so he's gonna start Jefferson and bring in Dudley in relief.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    Please Sim has so many nails, he might as well live in a hardware store. He should have been let go long before this.
    Simoneaux extracted lots of those nails and used them in the many stadium improvements he has helped make. If not for that, he should have been gone before now. But the overall W-L record of the program simply cannot be ignored any longer no matter how much Simoneaux has put into it.

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    Simoneaux extracted lots of those nails and used them in the many stadium improvements he has helped make. If not for that, he should have been gone before now. But the overall W-L record of the program simply cannot be ignored any longer no matter how much Simoneaux has put into it.
    +1

+ Reply to Thread