+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4/17 Hawai'i Game 3

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: 4/17 Hawai'i Game 3

Top 8th
    Threlkeld grounds out to short. 1 out
    Williams pops out to the catcher. 2 outs
    Ford grounds out to short. 3 outs

Middle 8th
    Tech 3
    Hawaii 0

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Thanks Dawg06 for the updates.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Bottom 8th
    Jefferson back to the mound. This is his longest outing of the season.
    Hawaii singles to CF.
    Wong flies out to CF. 1 out
    Strike out! 2 outs
    Hughes makes a web gem to end the inning! 3 outs

End 8th
    Tech 3
    Hawaii 0

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    Thanks Dawg06 for the updates.
    I'll be in FlashChat for anybody who wants play-by-play for the 9th inning.

Top 9th
    Ewing flies out to RF. 1 out
    Hedges lines out to 3B. 2 outs
    Terrasas walks.
    Hughes grounds out to pitcher. 3 outs

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Big win. Jefferson pitched a helluva game. Good job Dawgs.

Dudley gets the save! WTG Dawgs!

Big Dog TBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of light TBDawg01's Avatar

Nice win. How bout we pull out a split tomorrow.

Go Dawgs.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Getting a split in this series would be huge!

Go Diamond Dawgs!

Ashton Hughes stepped up big today. He made a couple great defensive plays and got his bat going with 2 hits.

+ Reply to Thread